Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Zona Z spot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Zona Z spot Empty
PostSubject: Zona Z spot   Zona Z spot Empty2010-01-31, 03:58

I am not too sure of where i found out about this play (i'm pretty sure it was from someone off here) but this play is fire! if you wanna conver on a 3rd and long this is my "money play". It's out of the shotgun tight formation. found in ARI (probably others i just ARI) and you're gunna streak your x receiver, motion him to the left, and sent your LB receiver on a slant to the left. And depending on how you're feeling, slant your B receiver on a slant left, or a curl route. Anyway, if the d is playing a cover 2, X is ALWAYS open, and if they press coverage then LB will be open, and then if they play cover 3, wait for your B guy to slant over or your A guy to run his corner route. and if all else fails you got your RB out of the flats. This play has bailed me out on so many long situations. or even 2nd and 7's. Enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Zona Z spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zona Z spot   Zona Z spot Empty2010-01-31, 11:26

For me the RB is always open in the flats. I used to use Arizona PB and this play was deadly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun

Zona Z spot
Page 1 of 1