Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?

Go down 
+2
NO LUN@T1K
DAY_DAY45
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DAY_DAY45
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAY_DAY45

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-12-06

MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty
PostSubject: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-26, 15:09

IS DA EAGLES PLAYBOOK TRY IT IF U DONT BELIEVE ME
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DAYDAYTHADON
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-27, 18:45

its the dolphins playbook lmao
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-27, 18:58

sooooooo!!!!! far the best p.book is i'm still labing then i'll break it all down to ya'll when i;m finish......labing=NO. WESTCOST ,ATL,CAROLINA,HOUST,....then i'll holla back.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-27, 18:59

nice
Back to top Go down
Xx43_Pitts_87xX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-29, 00:47

this guys right, ive used this playbook and i run with dolphins all the time and i DONT LOSE
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member
MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? 13161-46

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-29, 01:01

i dont know guy's i think the best p.book is san diego..lot's of good run play's with motion wr's to block good yard's plus p.action is money everyone is open all the time..
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-29, 01:27

"pick6forswag" wrote:
i dont know guy's i think the best p.book is san diego..lot's of good run play's with motion wr's to block good yard's plus p.action is money everyone is open all the time..

very underrated book
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member
MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? 13161-46

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-29, 01:50

i know irishfan you would'nt beleave some of the stuff i've found!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Z SPOT   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty2009-12-29, 03:49

"pick6forswag" wrote:
i know irishfan you would'nt beleave some of the stuff i've found!!!!!

Pick, good find my friend! Here are some things I have found you can take a look at.
Not worried about posting on here because most of the guys won't even look at this book because of no radar like west coast, philly, pass balanced etc...I admit, I run Pass balanced, but I also have a collection of books that I have stored when I want to be different, and those times have been a lot lately lol!

CHARGERS

GUN Y TRIPS OPEN (SLANT ATTACK)

The reversed inside shake route by x, ( a mini clown route) is money both vs man and zone. The inside slant shake by A is extremely difficult to cover vs man.Take a look at the angle of the fade by B. All of this plus a BLUE route which is always a good thing by the back to bust zone.

PA WR IN--Out of this same formation is one of my favorite PA Passes in the game period. Now, I got this concept from MICHURA, a great mind in MADDEN off of another site. I feel and have always felt you should give credit where it is deserved, he gets it here with this play. You want the TRIPS into the boundry, and you of course want to be on the hash when running this play. This comes from MICHURA and it is ingenious.
I am crazy about the POST/WHEEL CONBO, vs zone the wheel route will be open against MOST cover 3's, I said MOST, if the defense uses buzz your post will be open
or you can come down to your high/lo read with the dig/shallow. VS MAN, shallow all the way, and at times I have hit the POST for a big gainer, even 6. Keep the PA ON, or at least I do because I run it in conjunction with the off tackle run play from this set.

SINGLEBACK ACE PAIR

HB TOSS--I love this play, and I love this formation from undercenter. It has been very good to me especially against guys who like to NANO. If I can't have Off Tackle like in STRONG CLOSE, give me the HB TOSS out if SINGLEBACK Y TRIPS or the HB POWER out of SB ACE TWINS. Or of course out of this set, SINGLEBACK ACE PAIR! Also, check out the COUNTER WEAK play from this formation when they start to overload on the toss play.

SINGLEBACK BUNCH

Another great formation, and some nice setups that you guys already are probably doing with VERTICALS, STICK ETC...The play found in this book that is different then some of the others is the...

Flanker Drive---Awesome play in this formation. And as you guys can see I love wheel routes. Thats exactly what you get with Y. Excellent vs zone. Drive is known for its High/Lo read with the shallow/Dig, again very nice vs man. To top it off, Another BLUE ROUTE by the back for busting ZONES.

Weak Flood-Another great concept which can be utilized as an all coverage beater featuring the Shallow in the direction of the CORNER route run by X giving a SMASH concept to that side. Guess what, another WHEEL route! By Y to beat some forms of ZONES. GREAT PLAY!

I Might add, on these wheel routes, you can often hit them right now vs NANOS. Almost becomes like a mini BUBBLE screen, almost, plus you get those wr's who turn into blockers after ball has been released. Keep this in mind when running wheel routes!

Z SPOT--What can I say about one of the best passing plays in MADDEN! If you are not running this play, shame on you! lol! My wife does not play often, but when she feels like getting an easy win in MADDEN or NCAA she plays me and runs Z SPOT every other play lol!

SINGLEBACK F WING

I remeber back a few years ago when both MADDEN and NCAA had a formation called the BIG WING! NCAA still does with a few books but EA has pretty much taken this great formation out of the game. The SB F TWINS could be considered the Old BIG WING. I loved that formation, and I loved all the plays with it. AUTOMOTION was great here because of all the counters and playaction passes. Everything looked the same.
This formation and its plays are missing one key element that keeps this formation silent. That play is the HB CUTBACK. Great counter play with NO pulling lineman, kinda like the Zone counter everybody is running today. You could motion like automotion only to run the counter in the opposite direction with the motion man also pulling back in the direction he came from. JOE GIBBS STYLE COUNTER! The dive, power o , and toss plays out of this set along with the PA'S make it worth a look, but stillmissing that one element. The serious gamer who loved the BIG WING like me, and who loved The old Joe Gibbs Redskins Offense need to look seriously into the OREGON STATE PB in NCAA 10. This book along with the USC book should be implemented in MADDEN! Especially for us H BACK GUYS!

SPLIT NORMAL

Drive RB Wheel--read above in SINGLEBACK BUNCH

STRONG Y FLEX

OFF TACKLE***One of the best runs in the game, BUT thanks to EA, once again no COUNTER play in this set as a compliment!

WEAK PRO

Bench Switch--A little SNUGS hidden in this set, along with the counter gives this set a nice little wrinkle.

The Chargers book is no doubt made for the Chargers, PA, emphasis on running sets, and some nice ways to get those big WR'S the football. Especially number 85!
Fun book, hope that some of you can take and use some of this plays and sets that you may find in your playbooks! Thanks again to MICHURA for his advice on my favorite, or should I say one of my favorite PA'S, WR IN. GOOD LUCK

irishfbfan1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS?   MIAMI DOLPHINS BEST PLAY-BOOK IS? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1