Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

wow...zona PB is AMAZING

Go down 
+10
so much swag
dracocepheus
raptors505
Celtic_Shield
CapnCrunch
the joker 260
c4jun
nawfside512
b10wick
MiamiXCanes
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty
PostSubject: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 06:11

this is the spread PB ive been looking for. it has routes that kill any kind of D and it is a man KILLER. it has plays that are meant to get the ball into your top WR hands, and that means big plays. played 2 games with it without even labbing and im puting up 40 without a problem. flip trips is just pure NASTY and i already have a scheme without even labbing

anybody who wants a high powered passing attack then you should check this PB out
Back to top Go down
b10wick
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 06:34

Agreed, Zona book is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 08:17

Ive been on it also, Im on a 4 game win streak with no lab, toss weak is a great on also
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 11:37

Yeah I've been using this PB since Madden came out. I looked at every PB and I saw flip trips I said to myself this is my PB. It has really everything you need or want. My problem is not on offense it is my defense. If I could get my defense str8 I would be very good. Right now i'm only average.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 11:39

nawfside512 wrote:
Ive been on it also, Im on a 4 game win streak with no lab, toss weak is a great on also

is it a formation or playbook wow...zona PB is AMAZING Icon_question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 12:06

No its the playbook. It just seems that the plays are well devised and the lineups for the plays are right. Every other playbook I have to fool with the lineup.

One adjustment I do make is TE Backfield for Split Gun
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 15:23

Hey Crazy, I have been running this playbook for a while and am quite comfortable with it. So what I do when I am having trouble figuring out a defense is run Ask Madden for playcalling, then I have several plays to choose from, but when I lineup the clock shows 20 to 21 secs instead of 13, so I have 8 extra secs to read the D and make adjustments or audibles. Try it and let me know ehat you think.

You don't have to do it all the time of course, but it is good in situations. Just another wrinkle.
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 16:17

This playbook is really good. I was using this for a long time up until recently, since I used it alot in the madden 10 demo. I like all the motion it uses. Very good book all around
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 16:31

i have practiced this pb before and thought it was pretty good but never really used it in a game...i will give it a wirl black
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-20, 17:28

Yeah I been using this playbook and San Fran's for a few days. with San Fran I can really slow things down with and with Arizona I could get explosive real fast.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-21, 00:44

i can get heat'ed the fuk up real fast with san fran...my god the sh!t in this book now i got the e.book for it..
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-21, 01:33

AZ pb is alright, but i usually use the denver pb. i might throw an e-mail together with money plays by the end of DEC
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-21, 03:22

no joke...Flip trips is the best formation in the game
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-21, 20:55

dis pb has the wrdouble pass in it can catch ppl off guard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-21, 21:21

lol welcome to october guys... but i guess ppl get around to PBs at different times of the year so that's cool. lots of ppl were on this PB the first month or two but then moved on to different books.

it's a really nice book tho. flip trips is monster. it's a formation where the automotion is actually really helpful for the route combos. nice book but i think ur's just excited by the fact it's new and refreshing. i thought it was amazing at first but now after playing competitively it's not as good as a few others.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-21, 22:38

huh1231 wrote:
lol welcome to october guys... but i guess ppl get around to PBs at different times of the year so that's cool. lots of ppl were on this PB the first month or two but then moved on to different books.

it's a really nice book tho. flip trips is monster. it's a formation where the automotion is actually really helpful for the route combos. nice book but i think ur's just excited by the fact it's new and refreshing. i thought it was amazing at first but now after playing competitively it's not as good as a few others.

What other book are you referring to? Inquiring minds want to know! It's always fun to check out other books especially when on a losing streak... LOL
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-21, 23:50

the ari pb is really good for passers.....i like flip trips too...the only other pb that has flip trips is the was pb and thats more for runners...so you can switch between the to if u can run and pass and still want to have flip trips in there
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty2009-12-22, 00:07

everyone one talk highly of this zona e-book is it really that good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow...zona PB is AMAZING   wow...zona PB is AMAZING Empty

Back to top Go down

wow...zona PB is AMAZING
Page 1 of 1