Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hot Zona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Hot Zona Empty
PostSubject: Hot Zona   Hot Zona Empty2010-03-22, 08:26

Hey! I just dropped the KC Ebook and it's that fire and now i want to share my Arizona strong slot scheme. As i fall in love with under center again, i will be sharing schemes with different to keep everyone's interest for the newest Ebook. However none of what i'm sharing will be from the teams playbook from which i'm making the ebook.

HOT ZONA!

Hot Zona Madden-nfl-10-cardinals-ftw-screenshot-big

Off Tackle- This is probably there best run in their playbook. Take note that the slot WR is on the LOS and the far WR is off the LOS. In only two plays are they aligned that way. Off tackle and PA Slide, so mixing this two is key. Motion the far right WR as he moves inside the slot WR and look for yardage on the edge or cut it upfield. It's all about hitting whichever gives you the best chance for the best yardage
--
PA Slide- Set up the motion the same way as off tackle. There are no adjustments to the play. THe Fb should be your main read as he constantly leaks out, just make sure you establish your off tackle first. ( B ) coming back across the field is nice as well, he open in a Cover 2, but in a Cover 3 he isn't, while the comeback route from ( X ) is.
--
HB Dive- Slide protect aggressive and hit the lane.
--
PA Pound Pass- Once again no adjustments. Your first read is the flat route, once they start putting that Cover 2 when they see this formation, is when you can hit the Out or the Post for bigger gains. The Curl and the small crossing route intersect with each other. One pulls either or zone, so if on isn't there, the other will be.
--
WR Middle Drag- Smart route ( B ) as that is your RC route. I motion ( A ) over to the left and he usually takes the FS and the CB deep zones in cover 3, leaving the wheel route from the RB while open. The RB and the drag are you dump off routes. While the motioned post gets open in Cover 2. Once the motion if you read man, y you can put the Post to an outside drag and hit either ( A ) or ( X ). Which ever gets open faster.
--

That's my 5 play with two run/pass actions and a money pass play you can draw up any time. I hope this is useful to the Arizona PB users. Thanks and God bless.

Oh yea i almost forgot. That guy in my sig, yea number 6, used to be a Cardinal. Now he's the highest paid safety. You see that Orange and Green. It's because he went to........well i don't even have to say it!!!!!!!!!

But i will

THE U BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Hot Zona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Zona   Hot Zona Empty2010-03-22, 09:55

all the PA might get stuffed by heavy nanoers, but otherwise good stuff.
personally i cant get HB Dive to ever work for me but maybe im just not doing something right
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Hot Zona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Zona   Hot Zona Empty2010-03-22, 10:36

For the PA Slide, you can block the TE and then motion him to where you there the nano is coming and then run your play from there. The dive isn't going to get you what the Off Tackle gets you, but i gets me 3 to 4 yards, which is all i need from my run game.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Sponsored content

Hot Zona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Zona   Hot Zona Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Zona
Page 1 of 1