Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help with my pass rush

Go down 
+5
roryaiks92
gregory
SoNofGOD85
brazil
SmallZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SmallZ
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Help with my pass rush Empty
PostSubject: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-08-22, 13:28

I need suggestions on how to pass rush effectively. I play as the chargers, who have some of the best pass rushers in the league, on top of my heavy blitzing yet the opposing QB always has close to 8 seconds in the pocket, no joke. Is there something I can do about this problem?
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-08-23, 01:16

Go to the practice mode and find blitz plays that you like, then try tweeking them with different line shifts and crashes. When blitzing, the QB should have no more than 3 seconds to get rid of the ball on pass plays.
Back to top Go down
SoNofGOD85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: nanos   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-08-23, 02:14

maybe you can just look through the website in the defense section and add a few nanos to your defense. a easy common one is the 3-4 cover 3 blitz. They have youtube videos to help you set it up also! great luck on getting pressure on the qb!
Back to top Go down
gregory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-10-08, 21:54

I HAVE LOOKED THRU THIS SITE AND HAVE FOUND NANOS FOR RUSHING THE QB. HOW DO YOU SET UP THE NANOS QUICK ENOUGH, BEFORE THE SNAP...?
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-10-08, 23:08

gregory wrote:
I HAVE LOOKED THRU THIS SITE AND HAVE FOUND NANOS FOR RUSHING THE QB. HOW DO YOU SET UP THE NANOS QUICK ENOUGH, BEFORE THE SNAP...?
you just gotta hit up the practice mode and work on setting up the line shifts and that sort of thing before they reach the LOS and then move players around and reblitz them when they do reach the LOS
Back to top Go down
casey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-10-09, 20:32

practice practice practice. when i first started i couldnt do it either i started going to practice mode then when i got it down i would play online and run it all game after that u cant forget it
Back to top Go down
blacsand41
New MS Member
New MS Member
blacsand41

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-10-25, 14:37

i need help with seahawks pass defense any help wouldv b much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
qshaw18
New MS Member
New MS Member
qshaw18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-10-25, 16:22

Like everyone else said you need to practice, practice, practice, play, practice practice practice and play some more. If you don't play human opponents then you will be stuck were you are now. Because human opponents play the same play until you beat it. The computer randomly pick different plays on both sides of the ball.
Back to top Go down
tmcar1es
New MS Member
New MS Member
tmcar1es

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty2009-10-26, 23:20

i dont do nanos mainly i cant set it up quik enough but i am 45-30 online skill level 8 and my avg opponent is like skill level 9 probablly anyways i use my defensive end all day that way i can stop the screen/get pressure my d is so so but my o compliments it...also good formation to blitz from nickel 1 5 5 i use it atleast 5 times a game DT blitz is good play all u gotta do is BNR i also use the bucs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with my pass rush   Help with my pass rush Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with my pass rush
Page 1 of 1