Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Defending the wide reciever screen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Billups 36
New MS Member
New MS Member
Jay Billups 36

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Defending the wide reciever screen Empty
PostSubject: Defending the wide reciever screen   Defending the wide reciever screen Empty2009-08-20, 13:34

How do I defend this? Everyone online is running it every other play and only a couple of times have I successfully defended it. What is the best option? that ish is stupid.
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Defending the wide reciever screen   Defending the wide reciever screen Empty2009-08-20, 13:38

User control stops it. Whichever way you see the lineman flow, bring your user to undercut it, and chase to the sideline. Use press coverage, and I use a Cover 3 to defend it. If I know for sure which way it is going before the play, I will also have my CB in a hook zone, so he stays put patrolling the area. So to combat the 3 lineman, I have 2 computers blowing it up, sitting on it. And Im also user controlling any chance he may have of cutting it up inside, or back towards the LoS. Hope this helps, but its all about user. That, and blitz the mother f***ing hell out of the side thats pulling, because there wont be lineman to block everyone. This will either work well, or get you killed but its a chance to take.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Defending the wide reciever screen   Defending the wide reciever screen Empty2009-08-20, 13:41

Man the wr and put the DE in a contain. Maybe slide line to that side also. I've had so many interceptions from the DE on the FL Screen play this year from that. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Defending the wide reciever screen   Defending the wide reciever screen Empty2009-08-20, 13:54

chrisc2006 wrote:
Man the wr and put the DE in a contain. Maybe slide line to that side also. I've had so many interceptions from the DE on the FL Screen play this year from that. Good luck.

Yea make sure to press on MAN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending the wide reciever screen   Defending the wide reciever screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending the wide reciever screen
Page 1 of 1