Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

to all the people who have played me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

to all the people who have played me Empty
PostSubject: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-06, 06:39

i have a little tourny coming up with some local people but the pot is still pretty big so i def wanna make sure i win this one

it would be much apreciated if you all could step forward and just give me a quick rundown of my game. what i should focus on fixing, what im good at ect ect

thanks everybody!!!!!
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 03:33

idk black we havent played in awhile so i cant really remember, if you want to play me again i could let you know. your D was really tough and when you did blitz it seemed like i didnt no it was coming cuz you never really showed it. i guess the only thing that really worked on you that i remember was the slot post in my curls play out of y-trips to your Strong safety side. i also think that my ACE TE DRAG worked out of single back ace, aka my favorite pass play. thats all i really got for now. i just no it was hard to run against you, and i had some success with the pass. like i said though we would have to run another game cuz i cant remember much. too much drinking and weed since then haha
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 17:28

your o is too predictable. you need to add alot of playaction pass to ur game plan. you have alot of problem stoping the 3wr or 4wr set. you cant stop people that throw the ball to the flat. you have problem stoping the scream pass(if your opponent knows how to hot route a screan pass then you have to manually defend it). you need to inprove your pass d.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 17:55

thanks for the help leke

but go check out my recent games dude. i mean last night i smashed a lvl 32 45-14. ive only lost one game in like my last 18 games and only a few of them have been close

i wanna get a game in with you bruh. ill hit you up next time i see you online
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 18:00

crazyblack001 wrote:
thanks for the help leke

but go check out my recent games dude. i mean last night i smashed a lvl 32 45-14. ive only lost one game in like my last 18 games and only a few of them have been close

i wanna get a game in with you bruh. ill hit you up next time i see you online
i can play you right know.
these is my new gt Godofmadden10
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 18:02

lol my friend is playing a game right now and its halftime so ill hit you up after hes done
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 18:05

crazyblack001 wrote:
lol my friend is playing a game right now and its halftime so ill hit you up after hes done
i send you a friend request on madden school
i will send you a friend request on my knew gt.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 18:28

hey leke lets go. im ready
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 18:49

crazyblack001 wrote:
hey leke lets go. im ready

i am going to play you at 11 pm tonight. something comeup.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-07, 19:36

Crazyblack you are on 360 right? if not hit me up

DrRevis24
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty2010-01-08, 00:42

yeah he's on 360 detroit'in it up.loololololol go detroit..for black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all the people who have played me   to all the people who have played me Empty

Back to top Go down

to all the people who have played me
Page 1 of 1