Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I played an Eagles user who...

Go down 
+5
Fudgy
Cboy918
NO LUN@T1K
Oldstalecheetos
alman11
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

I played an Eagles user who... Empty
PostSubject: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 14:19

Played goal line the whole game with Vick at QB, McCoy at FB, and Weaver as a Tight end. And all he did was a play action to Westbrook and either dumped it off to McCoy, ran it with Vick, or threw it to Weaver who was open almost everytime. I eventually started to shut this BS down and ended up friendly quitting cause he had to go and I was up 31-28 at the end of the 3rd quarter. What do you guys think of this setup? Pathetic, or good?
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 14:20

weak
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 14:22

it's gay, i only use the goaline scheme when i'm playing the computer to kill the clock and get the game over with when somebody quits but using it against another player is just bumish and boring...
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 14:25

Yeah, it got really annoying I and shutted it down but he still continued to do it. I thought it was complete trash.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 14:27

yeah im suprised he even completed a pass with vick, cuz his accuracy is complete garbage
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 14:38

Me too! But one pass there was a guy running towards the sideline and he threw it about 5 yards out of bounds lol.
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 15:10

I hate players who run the goaline formation all game! It can be effective but ultimately in time it's gonna get stopped. Nigs who run goaline all game are selling themselves short, that kinda offense is weak! But playing madden online for the past few years I've seen a number of cheap offensive schemes but the goaline formation all game is by the most annoying!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 15:20

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
weak
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 15:33

its garbage.. i hate people that misuse the eagles
Back to top Go down
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 15:44

absolute bull and pretty stupid, Vick might attempt to throw an out route but throw a streak to your corner
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 18:44

i dont think ive ever complete a pass with vick ever haha
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 18:47

Fudgy wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
weak

im not gettin it?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty2009-12-31, 22:19

I think he was agreeing with you but I am really not sure LOL.

Anyway, It's not the worst thing in the world but it's still pretty damn cheesy and annoying. I would get so bored playing like that, I actually use about 50 different plays in my playbook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I played an Eagles user who...   I played an Eagles user who... Empty

Back to top Go down

I played an Eagles user who...
Page 1 of 1