Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do I stop this

Go down 
+9
Mcnair2Wycheck
ReggieBush25
adam1191
NO LUN@T1K
ItalianMafia
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Skane3
Lorenzo61793
Celtic_Shield
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-21, 01:12

So i was playin this kid on ps3 ABVAKING804. He is lvl 15, all he did all game was line up in shotgun snugs flip and run the play called bench. He slid his line protection and scrambled out and always had square or circle open for like seven or eight yards all the time. I tried blitzing which worked sometimes, but the he would hit jacobs over the middle as he scrambled. If he didn't do this play he did a run up the middle with jacobs. I tried de contain, cover 2, cover 3, man to man with the spotlight on, middle linebacker blitzes and corner blitzes, seriously nothing worked. I sent him a message asking what fun is it to play and use the same play every down whats the point, and all he said was **** you. I really wanna beat this cheap kids ass, I need help on this one.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo61793
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-12-19

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-21, 15:40

I played a kid just like this. you have to unfortunately play cover 3 and put the defensive ends on the purple zone in the flat and spy one of your lineman. Its kinda like fag d but who cares.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-21, 22:38

Nano his ass!!! or yea ply fag d.instead of puttin DE's n purple put CB's in purple and DE's n flats
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-21, 22:59

if someone is doing this trying runnning like a cover 2 with a slot or corner blitz and then user control the middle of the field for the halfback..if this does not work, the use the contains with the DE to keep him from rolling out and hitting the guy thats in the flats
Back to top Go down
ItalianMafia
New MS Member
New MS Member
ItalianMafia

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-13

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-21, 23:04

Contains would def stop the rolling out of the pocket, but I think that dude would still find a way to hit his WRs...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.maddenholics.com/
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-21, 23:23

did u u try a deep zone outa 3-4?
Back to top Go down
adam1191
New MS Member
New MS Member
adam1191

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-12-17

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-22, 00:41

iTz Unr3al wrote:
if someone is doing this trying runnning like a cover 2 with a slot or corner blitz and then user control the middle of the field for the halfback..if this does not work, the use the contains with the DE to keep him from rolling out and hitting the guy thats in the flats

thats what i would do
Back to top Go down
ReggieBush25
New MS Member
New MS Member
ReggieBush25

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-28

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-22, 14:29

Im new to this forum how you do purple zones??
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-22, 14:50

I would do an overload nano from one side and user the flats on the other so that he has all sorts of pressure in his face on the side that you aren't usering.
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-22, 18:30

keeper wrote:
did u u try a deep zone outa 3-4?

ya i did it didn't work. I tried fag d and that didn't work. Sometimes i was able to do a quarter db blitz that worked, but only worked a couple of times. He didn't scramble out too far a few steps and then he threw it on the run and hit the wr on outs. If i had them covered he was able to he jacobs sitting in the middle. If i prepared for that play he would audible and hb draw so it was hard to not move my line in. I don't know any nanos out of my 3-4 d that work well. I just switched from my 46 playbook, i knew a lot of nanos in that d, but have not really played enough of my 34 to know them yet, im still practicing with it.
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-22, 18:43

iTz Unr3al wrote:

i tried a cover 2, didnt use it with a corner blitz though. I did use de contain, but he still hit those recievers. There were also two recievers (each side) doing corner routes, which if i had the others covered he hit them once or twice. I tried a lot of different things, but never found one that really shut that play down. But whatever, if he wants to do two plays all game so be it, that to me isn't fun, i would rather lose to someone who has skill all around, i can see using the same play if your at the end and need to get down the field or something, but all game long, just isn't fun.....he won so good for him and ill just move on and hopefully not run into this type of person again. Which im sure i will but ill just have to adjust accordingly.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-22, 18:51

ok try a cover 3 outa 46 and hot route the coenerbacks on the flat zones to purple zones
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-22, 19:55

keeper wrote:
ok try a cover 3 outa 46 and hot route the coenerbacks on the flat zones to purple zones

i use dallas defensive playbook, i don't have the 46. I switched recently, from the 46 defensive book, i prob. would have beat his ass with that book cause i was pretty good with it, but i decided to switch to a 3-4
Back to top Go down
sanstorms24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-24

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-23, 01:29

bump and run, and nano his ass. all day!
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-23, 07:54

if you use the 46... try outside blitz... make the lbs blitz from teh side he runs too... take the deep middle safety and user the flat, and playmaker the de (might be better to use the lb coverage package) on the other side of the blitz into a yellow and enjoy... lots of times i encounter rollout cheesers like that, i make em run to their qbs weak side and throw, shuts that down after about 2 picks... also, hilight jacobs incase he tries to bump it down...
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-23, 16:23

i would have been fine if i used my 46 playbook still, but like i said i have the 3-4 now, so thats out of the question. Any decent nano's out of 3-4 that are quick to set up? I no putting the lb's in gaps etc. But any specific ones?
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
New MS Member
New MS Member
pillBOXhat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-13

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-23, 16:36

I played a dude like this. I came out in dime (DE contain, which has both DE's on contains, the MLB as spy, and the CB's in man to man) and press coverage. I brought my FS and SS closer to the LOS and occasionally manually blitzed one of my CB. Don't blitz with ur CB all the time, just a few times and then pretend like ur manually blitzing them the rest of the time. You need to have decent user skills with the SS or FS, which u should use to concentrate on the wide side of the field and player highlight the WR doing the out slants on the opposite (short side) field. Bring an occasional delayed bump and run and u should be OKAY. People usually use the Jags to perform this cheesy scheme so their WR's aren't very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty2009-12-28, 02:33

ReggieBush25 wrote:
Im new to this forum how you do purple zones??

Highlight the player. hit A (X on PS3) then move right on the left joystick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How do I stop this Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this   How do I stop this Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I stop this
Page 1 of 1