Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do I stop this, how do I stop that?

Go down 
+7
xFRaGaLiCi0uSx
maddengamer95
jsmall28
mlb6434
Alkaholik
Fudopi is That Dude
brazil
11 posters
AuthorMessage
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty
PostSubject: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-25, 19:19

Go to the practice mode (the lab) and you can easily find the answer.

Example 1: Say, I can't stop the HB toss.
So, I'll run the HB toss against the computer until I find a play or two that can stop it.

Example 2: Say, I can't stop the quick slant.
So, I'll run the quick slant against the computer until I find a play or two that can stop it.

By doing this, you will learn what the plays are designed to do. This will help you to become a much better player.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-25, 19:23

THANK YOU.

I'm sick of those threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Alkaholik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-25, 19:53

people dont want to take time to lab, maybe its just me but labbing is one of my favorite parts of the game, you find new stuff and sharpen all your skills.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-25, 20:18

But then again you have ADULTS that play this game from time to time and dont have time to lab. I get what your saying though guys......
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-25, 21:12

guys, you have to remember what this site is for really. it's supposed to (among other things) help players who are inexperienced. i understand how annoying it can be to read the same thread about people asking for help on the same exact problem, too though.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 00:04

The instruction book, the official strategy guide, and the lab can answer many questions.

Smile
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 00:15

people who laugh at people who lab are stupid. I lab every day with somebody on my friend's list, and i'm always looking for new lab partners.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 00:20

maddengamer95, isn't it a little past your bed time? Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 01:04

mlb6434 wrote:
But then again you have ADULTS that play this game from time to time and dont have time to lab. I get what your saying though guys......

the guy who made this thread is like 40.

But the point is, there's nothing wrong with asking for help, but when people just ask really huge questions "hey guys, whats a good play". you read the thread, an you just wanna slap yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 02:19

lol!
Back to top Go down
xFRaGaLiCi0uSx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 02:36

Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi wrote:
mlb6434 wrote:

the guy who made this thread is like 40.

But the point is, there's nothing wrong with asking for help, but when people just ask really huge questions "hey guys, whats a good play". you read the thread, an you just wanna slap yourself.

Exactly, people need to specify what they're lookin for
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 06:27

who cares let ppl ask all the questions they want its not hurting u is it. no, but if u people are going 2 keep asking questions plz be specific so we can help u. if ur asking for nanos stop being lazy and look through the threads ther is all kinds of tips u just have 2 take the time 2 look.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-28, 06:55

i dont have a problem with questions but when its just common sense football questions.... then its like wtf.... when its like they ask you "why am i not getting pressure..... then we get in a lab game and ur picking 2 man under...........or "why cant i stop the pass" and ur in 46 vs 4 wrs.....or the worse question.... "wats a play on D that stops everything"
Back to top Go down
dce21b
New MS Member
New MS Member
dce21b

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-29, 12:08

I personally enjoy sharing what little knowledge i have about the game when I find something useful. Maybe Im wrong but isnt this forum here to help people with the game???

Not everyone has the time to lab all the time or goto tourney's etc. They might only be able to come home and play a game or 2 because they have jobs wife kids bills etc.. and they are sick and tired of trying to enjoy a game and getting beat by the same things over and over and would just like to know a quick fix.

Ignorance is Bliss i guess right?

How bout this if you dont want to help nobody its very very simple dont open the thread.

IMO this thread is bout useless as a square peg in a round hole. But then again "Stupid is as stupid does"
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty2009-08-29, 13:04

i see both sides....but if u use the searhc box and type what help u need, 9 times out of 10, somone has already done a thread about it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I stop this, how do I stop that?   How do I stop this, how do I stop that? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1