Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Baseballa
EggzOverEazy
blackheatah
EastCoast_Dog
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 10:25

I just joined this site last night, i was looking to improve my skills on madden 10, i feel like i'm just 1 play away from winning the game on offense, but cant make the big play, my record is 25-20 only level 4, but levels don't mean anything to me, because i see plenty of cheesers who just play level 1's and there skill levels are over 20, but nothing against the real hardcore levelers, they have game... Anyways 90% of my loses are withing a TD and a FG, Because either i couldnt make the last scoring drive or i gave up the last scoring drive, i dnt even wanna get into the disconnection loses,But i will lol, 3 games i was up by 21 or more and i get your peer lost connection, end game and i get loss, so last night i look around and saw alot of plays posted that i run in NE PB, and i noticed on most plays i run them the same way, but was off by 1 hot route, example, the gun bunck wk verticals, i did everything the same way except for motioning the right wide receiver didnt think it made a difference, but damm it sure does, So after adjusting all my routes and stuff i played a online franchise game last night and i threw over 440 yards with 6 td's with no interceptions, i usually do 180 yrds 3 picks lmaooo, so i must say this site help me out withing hrs of registering, thanks
Back to top Go down
blackheatah
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackheatah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 11:45

Congrats man
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 12:26

damn, 440 yards, 6 TDs, and 0 INTs? nice dude, glad we can help. hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 13:57

Yea thats tight. Keep ballin on guys and rep MS!!
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 14:00

oooohhhh yea, that how do it here on Madden-School.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 14:27

Yeah this site is pretty awesome. I've told all my friends about this site. MS 4 life!
Back to top Go down
andy_mossberg
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 16:02

yea man my madden record is 30-15 level 7 I think im pretty descent but i joined the site cuz I want 2 step my game up to the next level. Im tired of getting beat by dudes that use the 3-4. I dont know why but that defense gives me trouble im hoping this site helps me.WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! 235x157_2
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty2009-09-22, 17:55

yeah i was pretty average before this site but just getting some small advice from alot of the people on this site have steped my game up to the next level

Im gunna continue to rep MS and try my best to help as many people out with as much as i can

GREAT SITE FELLAS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!   WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOOW AMAZING!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1