Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Adrian Peterson-roster update

Go down 
+6
24Marion24
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
Baseballa
Oldstalecheetos
the joker 260
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-20, 21:56

iGOTswag wrote:
yah i got a tip 4 u stop prayn ap will win the gm 4 u
i dont i use brett favres arm more actually Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 649595
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-20, 21:58

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
the joker 260 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
ya... amen, at least im from pittsburgh too... i was born at magee hospital on the pitt campus... how bout ur bandwagon riding ass? u born in indy, or just suck peytons cock?

like i always say, "Big Ben, as many rings as the WHOLE manning family"

and picking on the steelers this year, is like picking on a bully with 2 broken arms... u can talk a lot of trash when he cant swing back, but when hes HEALTHY what do you do, choke...

dude i was born in mtf fort wayne,indiana and big crybaby rothlisberger has two rings while both peyton/eli have one so he does not have more than the manning family so get up on yo research b4 u start talkin sht Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 649595

i didnt say more, i said as many as... you even quoted me on it... research your own quote jackass.... and keep on suckin peytons cock

how am on peyton when i only used his name 1 time dummy
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-20, 22:02

keeper wrote:
colts are so sad the only reason they won the superbowl was because they got lucky against the patriots who have beaten them about 100 times and the bears were so garbage all they had was defence rex grossman was horrid and they didnt even use devin hester at wr yet they had no one so the colts just got an easy win they're gonna lose in the play offs to the chargers this year

the colts didnt get lucky jus like jeff saturday said it was dey time so wen da saints win a superbowl holla at me until i dont want to here u,or anybody else whos team has not won a superbowl while they have been alive. Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 296962
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-20, 23:17

the joker 260 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
the joker 260 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
ya... amen, at least im from pittsburgh too... i was born at magee hospital on the pitt campus... how bout ur bandwagon riding ass? u born in indy, or just suck peytons cock?

like i always say, "Big Ben, as many rings as the WHOLE manning family"

and picking on the steelers this year, is like picking on a bully with 2 broken arms... u can talk a lot of trash when he cant swing back, but when hes HEALTHY what do you do, choke...

dude i was born in mtf fort wayne,indiana and big crybaby rothlisberger has two rings while both peyton/eli have one so he does not have more than the manning family so get up on yo research b4 u start talkin sht Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 649595

i didnt say more, i said as many as... you even quoted me on it... research your own quote jackass.... and keep on suckin peytons cock

how am on peyton when i only used his name 1 time dummy

notice you didnt defend your mistake... clown
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 05:39

crazyblack001 wrote:
well if the steelers are loosers with 2 rings....and the colts have 1...what does that make the colts?

every year the colts go into the playoffs with one of the best recoreds and they are the favorites and every year they get upset

Because every year except the year they won the Super Bowl they lack a running game or a defense...usually both.

This year is no different. The media will pimp Indy as a legit contender. They might even finish 16-0.

But they're not going to win the Super Bowl. Their defense is soft, especially with Sanders gone for the year, and they average 87 yards per game on the ground.

Manning isn't going to be able to chuck it all over the place to win a ring. Infact, when they won the Super Bowl...Manning was terrible in the postseason. He threw 3 TDs and 7 ints during that Super Bowl run, and is the worst Super Bowl MVP of all time. He rode the coattails of his running game and defense to a championship.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 06:14

AshBlackstone wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:
well if the steelers are loosers with 2 rings....and the colts have 1...what does that make the colts?

every year the colts go into the playoffs with one of the best recoreds and they are the favorites and every year they get upset

Because every year except the year they won the Super Bowl they lack a running game or a defense...usually both.

This year is no different. The media will pimp Indy as a legit contender. They might even finish 16-0.

But they're not going to win the Super Bowl. Their defense is soft, especially with Sanders gone for the year, and they average 87 yards per game on the ground.

Manning isn't going to be able to chuck it all over the place to win a ring. Infact, when they won the Super Bowl...Manning was terrible in the postseason. He threw 3 TDs and 7 ints during that Super Bowl run, and is the worst Super Bowl MVP of all time. He rode the coattails of his running game and defense to a championship.

SEE thats the problem.... every year the NFC sends a scrub ass team to the superbowl.

Cardinals? Bears? Really?

But yeah.... the saints and colts arnt going to th superbowl. Both of them have shitty defense. The saints defense leads the NFL is takeaways, but if they face a QB that can protect the ball (like romo) they lose.... funny

The colts had the easiest f'n schedule this year too. almost as easy as the saints in the weak ass NFC South. The saints played the falcons and bucs and panthers 2 times each. How easy is that garbage?
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 18:36

24Marion24 wrote:
AshBlackstone wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

SEE thats the problem.... every year the NFC sends a scrub ass team to the superbowl.

Cardinals? Bears? Really?

But yeah.... the saints and colts arnt going to th superbowl. Both of them have shitty defense. The saints defense leads the NFL is takeaways, but if they face a QB that can protect the ball (like romo) they lose.... funny

The colts had the easiest f'n schedule this year too. almost as easy as the saints in the weak ass NFC South. The saints played the falcons and bucs and panthers 2 times each. How easy is that garbage?

dude the colts dont have a easy schedule or the saints yall jus hatin cus yall teams not doing crap.the cowboys cant get out the first round.so i dont want 2 here i told yall dat already.and there defense got better and arent soft,plus no team is promised a victory yall see wat the raiders did to the (steelers,bengals,broncos)good teams who were supposed 2 win.so yall can kiss the colts behind.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 18:38

AshBlackstone wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

dude wat has the 49ers done since rice,montana,young,owens,nuthin exactley u guys havent even touched playoff turf since these guys,so i really dont want 2 here nuthin from u until they make the playoffs.thank u.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 18:56

lol this guy cant defend his own team so he rags on other teams.

face it bruh, the same thing will happen this year. peyton will play like trash, you will be upset in your first playoff game after all of ESPN will be on your nuts and you will be dissapointed again
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 19:07

crazyblack001 wrote:
lol this guy cant defend his own team so he rags on other teams.

face it bruh, the same thing will happen this year. peyton will play like trash, you will be upset in your first playoff game after all of ESPN will be on your nuts and you will be dissapointed again

i cant defe d my team?i was jus saying so will u and the rest of these pricks shutup and wait until the playoffs are here b4 u start sayin who will win or lose,god freakin turdballs.hahaha.

this thread was 4 help,i thought this was in the offensive strategy section not the nfl,afc,nfc talk section.

all i wanted was help is that hard 2 ask 4 god lee. Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 129442
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-24, 12:30

the joker 260 wrote:
AshBlackstone wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

dude wat has the 49ers done since rice,montana,young,owens,nuthin exactley u guys havent even touched playoff turf since these guys,so i really dont want 2 here nuthin from u until they make the playoffs.thank u.

What do the 49ers not making the playoffs have to do with the Colts soft defense and no running game?
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-24, 13:24

the colts and saints are soft ass bitches.

easiest divisions to play in.

no wonder they got 13/14 wins
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-24, 23:54

holla marion24..keep that sh!t real..lololololo
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 00:09

AshBlackstone wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

dude you called my team defense soft so wat oes the 49ers have 2 do wit it?i dont want 2 hear dat crap u sorry piece of trash.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 00:12

so much swag wrote:
holla marion24..keep that sh!t real..lololololo

u actin real homo man.u and marion24 butt buddy fags. Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 609714 yall both fruit cake,sugar pie,fagbag,turdball punks.

*go get married.ay so much swag i forgot stop kissin marion 24s Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 16366 .*
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 01:19

the joker 260/RUN DMC wrote:
AshBlackstone wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

dude you called my team defense soft so wat oes the 49ers have 2 do wit it?i dont want 2 hear dat crap u sorry piece of trash.

Dude, I called them soft because they are. The team I root for has nothing to do with why Indy isn't going to win the Super Bowl. Do you understand why the 49ers aren't relevant to the conversation, or are you just too retarded to get it?
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 01:30

dude u cant talk trash about a team dats makes da playoffs every year n at least have a chance of winning a superbowl if ur team hasnt made da playoffs since rice,owen,young,lott,montana.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 04:37

the joker 260 wrote:
dude u cant talk trash about a team dats makes da playoffs every year n at least have a chance of winning a superbowl if ur team hasnt made da playoffs since rice,owen,young,lott,montana.

I'm not talking trash, everything I said is fact. Indy can't run the football, and they're not any good on defense. Teams who can't run for play defense are soft football teams.

The 49ers have nothing to do with the discussion. They're a terrible team right now, but that's irrelevant. They still have 3 more Super Bowl trophies than the Colts, if you really want to get into a discussion about comparing the franchises, though.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 18:07

joker your real girlie lolololo when the truth hurt's so take the tong's out of your a$$ and man the f*ck up!!! RUPAUL.hahahahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Peterson-roster update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2