Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Adrian Peterson-roster update

Go down 
+6
24Marion24
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
Baseballa
Oldstalecheetos
the joker 260
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-19, 22:27

ever since the roster update on the 14th things havent been ging well for me when i play with the vikings running game.
everytime i run the ball with AP i barely get any yards like hes a average unknown runningback.i try to break tackles and he does nuthin but get dropped or he may break a tackle once in a while.

Any tips to get AP back to himself(dominant)?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:06

yea, get some stick skills and stop relying on speed/break tackle ratings to make up for your poor play calling
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:12

Try runnin some tosses to get him out in open space. That will give him a greater chance of breaking tackles. Also let him get behind his blockers on counters and dives and see what he can do.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:15

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
yea, get some stick skills and stop relying on speed/break tackle ratings to make up for your poor play calling

thnxs for being a hater,i dont rely on them type of backs i was just saying he was dominant then went to average.so forget you and yo sorry non-playoff making steelers,they do nothing but rely on troy,there all Adrian Peterson-roster update 941518's unlike my colts now take that you hatin punk
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:18

Baseballa wrote:
Try runnin some tosses to get him out in open space. That will give him a greater chance of breaking tackles. Also let him get behind his blockers on counters and dives and see what he can do.

thnxs man unlike Oldstalecheetos who was hatin on someone tryin to get help.

Dont you just love HATERS?
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:22

Dont forget to juke him or spin too. He wont always run the tackler flat over.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:30

swing pass'es to him open's all that sh!t up..then you can toss sweep or quick toss to him...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:38

the joker 260 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:

thnxs for being a hater,i dont rely on them type of backs i was just saying he was dominant then went to average.so forget you and yo sorry non-playoff making steelers,they do nothing but rely on troy,there all Adrian Peterson-roster update 941518's unlike my colts now take that you hatin punk

um last time i checked....in the last 10 years the steelers have to 2 rings and the colts have one, without countless playoff chokes
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:55

crazyblack001 wrote:
the joker 260 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:

um last time i checked....in the last 10 years the steelers have to 2 rings and the colts have one, without countless playoff chokes

who asked you man god stop hatin on the colts
Adrian Peterson-roster update 296962
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 01:58

well if the steelers are loosers with 2 rings....and the colts have 1...what does that make the colts?

every year the colts go into the playoffs with one of the best recoreds and they are the favorites and every year they get upset
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 02:26

ya... amen, at least im from pittsburgh too... i was born at magee hospital on the pitt campus... how bout ur bandwagon riding ass? u born in indy, or just suck peytons cock?

like i always say, "Big Ben, as many rings as the WHOLE manning family"

and picking on the steelers this year, is like picking on a bully with 2 broken arms... u can talk a lot of trash when he cant swing back, but when hes HEALTHY what do you do, choke...
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 02:40

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
ya... amen, at least im from pittsburgh too... i was born at magee hospital on the pitt campus... how bout ur bandwagon riding ass? u born in indy, or just suck peytons cock?

and picking on the steelers this year, is like picking on a bully with 2 broken arms... u can talk a lot of trash when he cant swing back, but when hes HEALTHY what do you do, choke...

dude i was born in mtf fort wayne,indiana and big crybaby rothlisberger has two rings while both peyton/eli have one so he does not have more than the manning family so get up on yo research b4 u start talkin sht Adrian Peterson-roster update 649595
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 02:42

crazyblack001 wrote:
well if the steelers are loosers with 2 rings....and the colts have 1...what does that make the colts?

every year the colts go into the playoffs with one of the best recoreds and they are the favorites and every year they get upset

y u talkin the bengals cant make the playoffs to save there own dam life,so i dont want to here u until yo dam team has won the superbowl
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 03:33

lol they aint my favorite team. i like them but i like alot of teams

and you cant even defend your team so you try and put down other ones

lol get of my nuts homer
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 04:22

crazyblack001 wrote:
lol they aint my favorite team. i like them but i like alot of teams

and you cant even defend your team so you try and put down other ones

lol get of my nuts homer

so your going to get into an argument over two teams and you dont even represent one team?

thats like saying "oh i like the bengals but if they suck this year the ravens are my backup team!!"

are you one of those fags?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 04:42

lol i have no favorite team, there is no specific team i root for, win or loose. i just like watching football

and i didnt know i had to have a favorite team in order to argue about the NFL? am i missing something here?
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 04:50

i just dont see why people can argue about another team yet they don't have a favorite team themselves..

its like telling someone their team sucks when your not even on a team.

get what im sayin?

he cant say anything negative about your team because you dont even choose to have one....
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 05:46

im not saying anything negative about his team. i just dont think, as a colts fan, he is in no position to call a team who has more SB rings a looser
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 06:01

superbowl rings mean what? the teams had a better past?

the cowboys got 5 superbowl rings but im not happy with that. Id trade all 5 superbowl wins just to see a superbowl win this year.

its all about what happens THIS year

this year is the only year that should matter.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 06:12

it just shows that through the history the colts are more of a loosing team then the steelers and yet he chooses to call them loosers anyway
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 06:31

like i said..... base your opinion of a team off of the current year. not how many superbowls they have in history of the nfl.... none of that matters
Back to top Go down
adam1191
New MS Member
New MS Member
adam1191

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 12:42

Cuz adrian aint breakin tackles in real life this season either hahh
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 13:55

colts are so sad the only reason they won the superbowl was because they got lucky against the patriots who have beaten them about 100 times and the bears were so garbage all they had was defence rex grossman was horrid and they didnt even use devin hester at wr yet they had no one so the colts just got an easy win they're gonna lose in the play offs to the chargers this year
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 21:34

the joker 260 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:

dude i was born in mtf fort wayne,indiana and big crybaby rothlisberger has two rings while both peyton/eli have one so he does not have more than the manning family so get up on yo research b4 u start talkin sht Adrian Peterson-roster update 649595

i didnt say more, i said as many as... you even quoted me on it... research your own quote jackass.... and keep on suckin peytons cock
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty2009-12-20, 21:42

yah i got a tip 4 u stop prayn ap will win the gm 4 u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson-roster update   Adrian Peterson-roster update Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Peterson-roster update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next