Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

strong I off tackle stopper!!!

Go down 
+6
c4jun
CapnCrunch
M.Garvin 29
Cboy918
WestFo3
rell69
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rell69
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-15

strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty
PostSubject: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-13, 21:09

Anybody with plays out of the 3-4 playbook to help me with this please. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 02:58

what book has strong I off tackle strong I off tackle stopper!!! Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 03:09

Use the 3-4 Under, I forget the name of the blitz but it has both OLB's blitzing and has one MLB blitzing. Control either the MLB who isn't blitzing or use a safety. If they motion a WR the CB will be in zone, and make the player think its a soft zone, when it's really a 6-man blitz.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 03:16

Gaps Press?
Back to top Go down
M.Garvin 29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 03:44

Special Teams...Punt block...Shift d line left or right depending on what side the FB is on. Bring the return man up to cover the flats or lurk the outside run. I usually get them in the backfield with this.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 11:41

M.Garvin 29 wrote:
Special Teams...Punt block...Shift d line left or right depending on what side the FB is on. Bring the return man up to cover the flats or lurk the outside run. I usually get them in the backfield with this.

Then they come out in strong I audible to strong I PA or slant and dump it over your head for a touchdown

Even if you audible out of it, you got all second and third string special team players on the field.

Let's say your return man is Felix Jones, now your gonna try to cover and tackle with Felix Jones???

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-12-14, 12:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 11:45

3-4 Gap press
115 over storm
Any nickel fire blitz

Watch how the tight ends line up to try and get a read on which way it is going.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 14:38

WestFo3 wrote:

New Orleans PB has it. It is a great run play!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
tomo08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 16:29

Highlight your DT on the run side and blitz the B gap. This will force the oline to engage him quiker than expected creating a double-team, allowing your Sam to clean up in the backfield. A backside spy/or containment helps with cut-backs also. The one drawback to this is....YOU ARE going to have to wrap-up the runner with a user-defender. Which if you are not good at, will result on long gains/TD'S allowed. Hopethis helps.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 16:32

WestFo3 wrote:
yea, New Orleans PB, thats y its the best IMO
Back to top Go down
M.Garvin 29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-14, 16:34

CapnCrunch wrote:
M.Garvin 29 wrote:

Then they come out in strong I audible to strong I PA or slant and dump it over your head for a touchdown

Even if you audible out of it, you got all second and third string special team players on the field.

Let's say your return man is Felix Jones, now your gonna try to cover and tackle with Felix Jones???

It was a joke smart one.....
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-15, 11:10

Just making sure our new member doesn't get burned.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-15, 12:25

[quote="M.Garvin 29"][quote="CapnCrunch"]
M.Garvin 29 wrote:

Lets give this guy info that helps.... Not everyone is a madden god like you.......... Keep your rude comments and unhelpful tips to yourself
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty2009-12-15, 21:06

As a 46/43 user I usually crash the D-line to the strong side against people who never or rarely run weak side, I also contain the DE. You don't necessarily have to blitz, but just bring the LB's up to the line and make sure the MLB is over the strong side guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strong I off tackle stopper!!!   strong I off tackle stopper!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

strong I off tackle stopper!!!
Page 1 of 1