Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

running the ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

running the ball Empty
PostSubject: running the ball   running the ball Empty2009-12-12, 19:02

Usually, I run the ball pretty well, averaging 6 yards per carry. Unfortunately, today, my friend completely shut down my inside running. I could manage to win the game by passing and running sweeps, but he always locked up my inside zones and dives.

What bothers me is that he didn't bring more than 4 blitzers. He was in Dollar and had his MLB usered right over the DT. He just waited a split second after the snap and ran directly at the HB without anyone blocking him.

So my question is, how do I counter this?
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

running the ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: running the ball   running the ball Empty2009-12-13, 11:24

Trick him up a bit with motions

Do a Counter left and motion your FB right,
or bring in different guys to change the pace of the Running, usually that will throw the LBers off, say you have Leon washington that hits the hole like a rocket, if you put Thomas jones the LBers will over persue and flat out miss tackles

Another way to change the pace with One back (If you have only one weapon like Steven Jackson) dont sprint to the whole all the time
Back to top Go down

running the ball
Page 1 of 1