Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Usering your Safety..

Go down 
+8
MiamiXCanes
raptors505
dracocepheus
iGotBeast$wag13
crackajack
so much swag
Celtic_Shield
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
12 posters
AuthorMessage
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Usering your Safety.. Empty
PostSubject: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-01, 23:10

Hey guys i have started to user my safety and i was wondering if you guys could give me any tips on how to do this effectively, i have a knack of undercutting routes which usually screws me deep. SO any suggestions would be great, Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-01, 23:15

haha i feel like i keep ending up on ur threads. I myself control the fs (k. hamlin) in my case. A big thing that will help you is strafing, it puts you in great position to get user pics, and tackles. Next, don't always use i think its y on 360, triangle on ps3, swat the ball away from the receiver, it can also knock the ball out if he is about to make a catch. Last, if your in a zone coverage, stay in YOUR ZONE. Don't go man to man unless u know he is gonna throw it to him, u can get beat really bad this way, i have a tendency to do this on occasion, good luck.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-01, 23:17

Great ADvice,

Usering your Safety.. 538200
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 00:57

if your going to use the safety (damn i cant belive i'm helping you) man up who you think need's to man then contain the other side of the field practice it you'll thank me!!
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 16:04

also .......alot of ppl see that your on your safty and they will playaction dont bite or you will get burned ..... i pa alot on ppl that control saftys and they will bite if you can run the ball effectivly.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 17:08

well idk if u should user you safties
Whenever i see someone userin their Safty or Coner i always lick my chops. I use lots of plays to different recievers, pump fakes and PA. OMG i never lose against ppl that user FS, SS, or Corners
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 17:45

cus your da-beast-man!!!!lololololololol
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 18:01

yea swag, i call andre johnson "AJ Da Beast Man" i seen this tv thing talkin bout how andre dnt have a nickname and i was listenin to OJ Da Juice Man, so i just said aj. Ever since then i never say "Andre Jonson" Ewww
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 18:04

i'm saying it because of your sexy a$$ sig's got damn!!!!!!! Usering your Safety.. 518168
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 18:11

yea buddy
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-02, 21:04

Lol obbie...i dont know who Users corners ahahaa you must be playing some whacked people, good advice swag lol, i just am getting bored of usering LB's and d-lineman
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-03, 03:24

I normally user Ware or Sensabaugh but not when he is guarding deep. So if someone sees that I am using Sensabaugh I want them to throw deep. But I user Ware more and would like to get better myself with one of the safeties. Now would it be better to use Scandrick or Ball instead of Hamlin since there faster???

man swag I been try to find out who that ass is in that sig .... da-beast-man needs to tell
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-03, 10:05

I FUKING KNOW!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOOLOL P*SSY JUST IN YOUR FACE.SMELLING GOOD! Usering your Safety.. 970642
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-03, 11:20

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Lol obbie...i dont know who Users corners ahahaa you must be playing some whacked people, good advice swag lol, i just am getting bored of usering LB's and d-lineman

Naw imma lvl 20, and i ply lvl 8 and up, i dnt bum hunt
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-03, 21:19

so much swag wrote:
if your going to use the safety (damn i cant belive i'm helping you) man up who you think need's to man then contain the other side of the field practice it you'll thank me!!
swag you made me laugh with this comment. but seriously my D has been suckin lately in the passin game. i serioulsy dont know who to play with on D, sometimes i am good with the free safety and sometimes i am just garbage. im lvl 17 so no i dont suck(at least i dont think so haha). idk if its my play calling or what but i dont get s*** for pressure, but if i do get pressure i seem to get picked apart right before i sack his ass or even hit him. i hate to control d lineman cuz i dont feel like i will make a big enough difference. do you guys use turbo when your on D cuz whenever i seem to try to get a pick when i hold turbo my guy turns retard and like lunges for the ball like he tripped er something. any tips will help. Bus are you good at D? im just wondering if you can just score like a motha or are solid at both. i will def try that tip tho swaggg to see if that helps, but any others or is that just the mother of all tips?
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-03, 21:40

p.s Bus- sorry about that one post ragging on you haha. that was just a bad day for me, i caught some fucker at the gym i go to trying to steal my creatine(workout supplement if you didnt know lol) like literally scooping the powder into his water bottle and i was like dude wtf are you doing. and he just is like ahhhhh shitttt sorry about that haha. like this kid was prob 17 and i was like get out of here or i will kill you. it was just a bad day haha sry man it just so happend i blew up on you haha. yes this is a true story lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-03, 23:34

hahahahahah dont f*ck with the creatine!!!! i hear you rap''i would of put my foot in his a$$...but yeah it's a money tip for all D'FENSE YOU'LL BALL WITH.

hide the creatine....
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-04, 00:08

man my D is the best part of my game and my stick backs that up. D wins games and thats why everybody thinks im really not that good. ill win a game 14-10 and people will just tell me how lucky i got that first game and how i could bairly score. then ill give them a rematch and beat them 13-7 and they will say the same thing.

ive had ALOT of games where both me and the person i play wont even score 10 points and ill win every one of those games
Back to top Go down
DaBears-Rawr-
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-04, 00:48

Just keep using the FS. At first u wont be the best but keep working at it. The major thing u want to make sure u do is dont let anyone behind u. Eventually after u get good at using the fs u can just hunt the ball. Just make sure u play ur zone and just dont let the big play happen. Also dont be afraid to go in the box to stop the run.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-04, 02:57

so much swag wrote:
hahahahahah dont f*ck with the creatine!!!! i hear you rap''i would of put my foot in his a$$...but yeah it's a money tip for all D'FENSE YOU'LL BALL WITH.

hide the creatine....
haha yeah dude it was nuts, its like i was right there and he just looked like he saw a ghost. my d got a little bit better tonight haha thanks for the tips guys... crazyblack i wish i could have your D haha. i think having a great D is harder then having a great O on this game and is def more beneficial
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-05, 04:28

crazyblack001 wrote:
man my D is the best part of my game and my stick backs that up. D wins games and thats why everybody thinks im really not that good. ill win a game 14-10 and people will just tell me how lucky i got that first game and how i could bairly score. then ill give them a rematch and beat them 13-7 and they will say the same thing.

ive had ALOT of games where both me and the person i play wont even score 10 points and ill win every one of those games

Although I haven't even been playing for a month yet online, this is exactly my style of play.

I play field position, and stay conservative on offense and defense 90 percent of the time. However, the 10 percent of the time I get aggressive...the opponent is rarely ready for it on either side of the ball, and that's where my big plays happen.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-05, 19:02

^^ Same.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-07, 07:21

I played someone who used 1-5-5 and usered Ed Reed, and brought him up to the line, made it hard to run, and if i tried to test the deep bomb, ed could get from the LOS back to the bomb, though I did hit a 70 Yard pass to sMiles Austin.. Its difficult to play against if they are good, personally if I user someone I user Pat Watkins, 6'5 , and put him at SS
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-07, 13:39

1-5-5 im tell you murder man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty2009-12-07, 17:28

1-5-5 is tough!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usering your Safety..   Usering your Safety.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Usering your Safety..
Page 1 of 1