Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

defending against compressed WR sets?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

defending against compressed WR sets? Empty
PostSubject: defending against compressed WR sets?   defending against compressed WR sets? Empty2009-11-26, 05:55

hey guys i gotta question for ya'll how do you guys defend against out routs n post routs out of compressed WR sets such as snugs flip?
the biggest problem for me is wether to set my CB in a light blue rout to try n take away the quick out or set him in a purple zone to try n take away the post comming over top the out rout.
when i find if i put my CB in a light blue zone and the next man over say the out side backer or 3rd string CB in a purple zone guys will simply target the middle of the field or the other side all together or simply hand it to the back. im pretty confident on D but still find myself having trouble with these formations and input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance guys! defending against compressed WR sets? 993453
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: defending against compressed WR sets?   defending against compressed WR sets? Empty2009-11-26, 18:56

I like to come with heat when people try to run this. Those out routes and still take a while to develop so just bring some heat. What I like to do to is bring heat then they adjust to that so I run a fag D on them to surprise them its gets them everytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: defending against compressed WR sets?   defending against compressed WR sets? Empty2009-11-26, 19:34

3-4 cover 2. user the middle
Back to top Go down
TRAV1SMC
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: defending against compressed WR sets?   defending against compressed WR sets? Empty2009-12-01, 01:51

i got the same problem my d is garbage to begin with but one thing i learned if your playing some with alot of games under there belt and they got a winning record you want to chill out with blitzes they will just analiate you all day long you gotta bring heat with ur down line to stop posts do velcro 9 and pinch the safties covg in but leaves the corner wide open and the out route 1 on 1 but like i said my d is garbage lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: defending against compressed WR sets?   defending against compressed WR sets? Empty

Back to top Go down

defending against compressed WR sets?
Page 1 of 1