Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chris Johnson still overrated?

Go down 
+6
TheDon270
s0liddy
MiamiXCanes
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
iGotBeast$wag13
jayfury
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty
PostSubject: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-15, 18:57

I'm wondering how many people still think CJ is overrated? After all he's done compared to all the other rbs in the league, I'm thinking maybe he should be more like 95-96.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-15, 19:09

C.Johnson is having an incredible season... but he is highly overated. WOW HE HAD A NIVE GAME VS. THE BILLS!!!
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-15, 19:36

I use to be one to say he is overrated but from what he is doing know i can't say i think the same. He is a crazy good back and he is doing good compared to other backs RIGHT NOW. To me in order to get a high rating on madden you need to be consistent at what you do for a while. Yes he has been killing the last 3 games or whatever but when he is not so hot and his team needs him what is he going to do?
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-16, 00:09

OBBIE13JR wrote:
C.Johnson is having an incredible season... but he is highly overated. WOW HE HAD A NIVE GAME VS. THE BILLS!!!

chris has 1091 rushing on the season. minus his 132 against the bills
and he has 959... which is still leading the league...next argument
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-16, 03:24

what is his rating?

cause last time i checked a rookie standout who is leading the NFL in rushing is not overrated in almost anyway
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-16, 13:33

I think he's rated just fine. Matter of fact, I've used the Titans once and I got like 4 easy TD's with him, 2 screens, 1 toss and a throw to a wheel route. He's easy mode in Madden, if anything give him a bump to his route running, if that lol..
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-16, 14:38

he's a 90 ovr. i don't think he's overrated. i just hear that he is a lot. that's why i posed the question at week 10 to see if those same people changed their mind. i'm just saying out of the 9 rb's ahead of him in ratings, he's doing better.

my only real gripe is how EA was so quick to drop the titans from a 87, to 82, to 78, to 72. now that they've won 3 straight no updates for a min. idk.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-16, 15:46

well....if people want to hate on cj, let them....but cj is the best rb in the nfl right now. and he's got the most fantasy points for a rb in the nfl. cj doesn't need power to beat you. he can just jog past you and you still won't catch him.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-16, 16:55

lol lucky for me i got him on my fantasy team. might explain why im 8-2 this season
Back to top Go down
neezy931
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-19, 19:19

he is the best
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-19, 20:04

neezy931 wrote:
he is the best

No, that would be Adrian Peterson.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-19, 20:52

yeah AP..is the truth ...bar none.....i call him the GLITCH!!!!!!!.. Chris Johnson still overrated? 649595 Chris Johnson still overrated? 72383
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-20, 13:59

CJ is a 96 now... HOLLA!

Brace yourself for more newbs online always throwin to CJ in the flats and doing nothing but tosses hahaha
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-20, 23:28

^Um who doesn't already do that?
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-21, 00:10

looks like EA heard my cries...lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty2009-11-21, 00:31

soliddy your right...toss'es like a muthaf*cka....and don't forget the drag's ....with ....damn!!!!!!! Chris Johnson still overrated? Lol Chris Johnson still overrated? 41856
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson still overrated?   Chris Johnson still overrated? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Johnson still overrated?
Page 1 of 1