Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..

Go down 
+14
i_BaLlHaRdEr_410
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
NYGPost212
Fudopi is That Dude
SdGator
Crunk
Swag Escobar
bigbuddah
tuki94
CJDAWGG14
PeytonMvPManning
Militant X 1
DaTBa1LHaWK
Omar52
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty
PostSubject: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-12, 18:26

what do u guys think of the way Chris Johnsons runs it looks like he wont be impossible to stop no more like he was in 09 check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqJrdp8MqUI
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-12, 18:33

yea i literally just got done watchin those videos.. its guna b sweet. the titans were my least favorite team to play against. im not that great of a run stopper (need to work on that) haha but chris johnson would constantly just go off!!! and they had a nice power back for the lil FB dive.. it was so hard to stop that teams run game! but now wit the new 9 player tackling engine and everythin slowing down its more promising to stop that run game
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-12, 18:51

ok...the titans 14-7 over the Ravens in the 1st Qrtr? yeah right! lol! seriously though. i like how the commentators mentioned "Ray Lewis on the tackle!" that feature will be sweet in madden10. we can actually hear the name of the defender called out on the play. also...i like how that the Ravens can now access the white jerseys w/black bottoms (like the Jags) on away games.
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-12, 18:57

yo on ravens vs.titans video #2 it shows foxworth get a one handed int ..i guess the one handed ints are back
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-12, 19:01

but chris johnson still looks like he is going to be a top 3 running back in madden
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 00:00

I'm likin the new dive animation where it takes more time to dive then it did this year(Chris Hope diving for Yamon Figurs at the end)
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 00:02

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
but chris johnson still looks like he is going to be a top 3 running back in madden
yea he was still beastin, he will still be a force on madden10
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 01:07

the problem i had wit CJ wasnt getting to him caus he was fast...it was making the tackle and have him wiggle out of 2 or 3 tackles before he broke lose...i like how they have em now they have em as a smaller back which he is fast and elusive from tackles not breaking a million tackles like he was the sickest s*** ever. he is fast which ain the problem they o line is beastly but wen i get there to make the tackle he should go down for the most part specially going lateral or in the backfield.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 01:30

doesnt look like speed will kill if CJ cant kill like that and gage snagged on the CB so.... hopefully not as many raiders online.. im loving how defense is playing.. its exciting me
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 02:16

The game overall looks a lot more smoother and probably more fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 03:01

tuki94 wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
yea he was still beastin, he will still be a force on madden10

i Agree but cuz Chris Johnson is a force in real life too
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 13:18

yeah Chris Johnson looks like he is still gonna be id say a top 5 running back. I think overall though they fixed the line runners with they new running animation which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 13:20

it also looked like the guy using him was missing wide open holes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 13:22

Fudopi While They're Hedo wrote:

yeah i noticed that too, so we dont truely know the jury is still out but im pretty sure he is gonna be frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-13, 21:38

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
Fudopi While They're Hedo wrote:

yeah i noticed that too, so we dont truely know the jury is still out but im pretty sure he is gonna be frustrating.

yeah but the thing is he frustrates teams in real life too ..but in madden 09 its just ridicules how he gets lik 200 yards every games and how evry 3 tosses he takes it all da way
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-14, 02:12

yeah i agree...ive never said that he doesnt deserve his speed or elusiveness caus he is a rediculous player in real life but he is small he didnt really break break break tackles in real life altho he is slippery. my issue was with the new tackle breaking feature he would start falling backwards then suddenly get momentum and break the tackle and score...he is the fastest perosn on the field no doubt but he is small and he doesnt drag too many ppl.
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-14, 02:41

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
yeah i agree...ive never said that he doesnt deserve his speed or elusiveness caus he is a rediculous player in real life but he is small he didnt really break break break tackles in real life altho he is slippery. my issue was with the new tackle breaking feature he would start falling backwards then suddenly get momentum and break the tackle and score...he is the fastest perosn on the field no doubt but he is small and he doesnt drag too many ppl.

yea thats true
Back to top Go down
NYGPost212
New MS Member
New MS Member
NYGPost212

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-20, 02:53

man brandon jacobs gone dominate
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-20, 03:44

i think speed will be THE thing in madden 10 and big backs wont break a defense down caus its hard to tackle them like it was in madden 09...madden 09 u had a big back and if u didnt have 2 defensive players hit them that tackles was 60% gettin broke and a big back could really wear a defense down...but im not sure madden 10 will do that caus they have toned down the breaking tackle feature so we will see caus the new physic engine might allow for big backs to wear a defense down...but like is aid we will see caus i dnt want speed backs to dominate.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-20, 04:37

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
i think speed will be THE thing in madden 10 and big backs wont break a defense down caus its hard to tackle them like it was in madden 09...madden 09 u had a big back and if u didnt have 2 defensive players hit them that tackles was 60% gettin broke and a big back could really wear a defense down...but im not sure madden 10 will do that caus they have toned down the breaking tackle feature so we will see caus the new physic engine might allow for big backs to wear a defense down...but like is aid we will see caus i dnt want speed backs to dominate.
yea with the slower gameplay ur gon need a fast playmaker to get the job done, jacobs is jus to big and slow IMO
Back to top Go down
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-21, 17:59

he still looks unstoppable u realize in those titans-ravens videos that chris johnson was pretty much all teh titans scores.
Back to top Go down
i_BaLlHaRdEr_410
New MS Member
New MS Member
i_BaLlHaRdEr_410

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-24, 15:54

hes out off top 5
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-24, 15:56

i really dont think he will be un stoppable
Back to top Go down
PIG BENIS
New MS Member
New MS Member
PIG BENIS

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-24, 22:12

Omar52 wrote:
what do u guys think of the way Chris Johnsons runs it looks like he wont be impossible to stop no more like he was in 09 check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqJrdp8MqUI

He "won't be impossible to stop no more" ??

Come on man, I really hate te grammar police on message boards, but that just makes me cringe. Your post had zero punctuation. No periods, no question marks, no way of differentiating between sentences. I hope English isn't your first language. If it's not, then I apologize.
Back to top Go down
http://coltfreaks.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty2009-06-24, 23:26

i think he'll be just as good as he was last year.because in this game ratings matter more than ever and the titans got a good ass o-line. allow that guy to get goin and he'll be hard to stop just like real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..   Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Johnson not unstoppable no more ..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next