Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WAY under rated players.

Go down 
+14
Swag Escobar
B-__-R-__-B
leke2cool
hacush
layinWOOD
wildbig42
DaTBa1LHaWK
AFew88
Radi0ActivWaste
mlb6434
jonny_madden10
super_mario90
crackajack
dr23flavors
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

WAY under rated players. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. - Page 2 Empty2010-04-04, 14:40

Chamelio Salamander wrote:
i could argue against every guy in this thread cept ginn and celek and benson.. i dont think the rest did anything total that warrants a higher rating,they may or may not be better than other players but madden goes off stats, i mean garcon and knox for example.. garcon had 765 yds and 4 tds and knox had 527 5 tds and and garcon didnt play for week 16 and 17 and thats not including his break out performance in the AFC champ game as far as knox going to the pro bowl for KR on madden KR is a stat in itself.. a player can be 42 rating and be 99 on kr
i would like to know your arguemewnt for zack bowman
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. - Page 2 Empty2010-04-04, 16:51

leke2cool wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
leke2cool wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
Garcon>Knox easily. i think they have the ratings right. Garcons stats are better in the regular season the he busted out in the playoffs so you have no arguement on y u think Knox is better than Garcon
i dont think you know what you are talking about peyton manning was throwing the ball to garson, and garson was targeted more time than jonny knox. jonny knox was barely on the feild because the bears like running alot of two te set, so that is why the chicago bears have two good te. garson have reggie wanye and dallas clark. reggie wanye and dallas clark derserve alot of attention so it free up alot of space for garson. if ea want to rate player with stat then hester should be better than garson.

his name is garcon try to know how to spell a name before u say something. And Hesters stats werent near as good as Garcon's so try to know stuff before u speak
devin hester has 57 rec for 757 yard, so you clearly dont know wtf you are talking about.

Garcon had more receiving yards and TDs than Hester in the regular season without playing the last two games not counting his 251 yards receiving in the postseason
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. - Page 2 Empty2010-04-05, 12:49

leke2cool wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
Garcon>Knox easily. i think they have the ratings right. Garcons stats are better in the regular season the he busted out in the playoffs so you have no arguement on y u think Knox is better than Garcon
i dont think you know what you are talking about peyton manning was throwing the ball to garson, and garson was targeted more time than jonny knox. jonny knox was barely on the feild because the bears like running alot of two te set, so that is why the chicago bears have two good te. garson have reggie wanye and dallas clark. reggie wanye and dallas clark derserve alot of attention so it free up alot of space for garson. if ea want to rate player with stat then hester should be better than garson.

EA doesnt take into account all these things in terms of real life yea knox could possibly be better than garcon and happens to be on a non established team in terms of passing, but when ur talking Madden ratings none of that matters, its simply about stats, if a HB runs for 1,000 yards and another HB runs for 800 yards the 1,000 HB usually is rated higher, EA goes off stats.. example being AP was the best HB in the game, CJ2k killed him in yards and now CJ is the best HB in the game rating wise, you also have to take into account that Garcon had extra games in the playoffs that boosted his rating and the last roster update was after the bowl or before i forget,
and knox missed last 2 games off injury, garcon was just pulled for the playoffs, i mean in a equal amount of games garcon has more receiving than garcon and garcon wasnt even a starter til later in the season due to injuries so it wasnt like it was meant for him to be targeted like the number 2 wr.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. - Page 2 Empty2010-04-05, 13:06

leke2cool wrote:
Chamelio Salamander wrote:
i could argue against every guy in this thread cept ginn and celek and benson.. i dont think the rest did anything total that warrants a higher rating,they may or may not be better than other players but madden goes off stats, i mean garcon and knox for example.. garcon had 765 yds and 4 tds and knox had 527 5 tds and and garcon didnt play for week 16 and 17 and thats not including his break out performance in the AFC champ game as far as knox going to the pro bowl for KR on madden KR is a stat in itself.. a player can be 42 rating and be 99 on kr
i would like to know your arguemewnt for zack bowman

no arugment there he performed well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WAY under rated players.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2