Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WAY under rated players.

Go down 
+14
Swag Escobar
B-__-R-__-B
leke2cool
hacush
layinWOOD
wildbig42
DaTBa1LHaWK
AFew88
Radi0ActivWaste
mlb6434
jonny_madden10
super_mario90
crackajack
dr23flavors
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dr23flavors
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-17

WAY under rated players. Empty
PostSubject: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-08, 01:28

Spencer Havner of the packers has a 3 touchdowns in the three games he has played but is ranked a 45. I find this pretty ridiculous. What are some other players that are like this?
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-08, 01:52

percy harvin is under rated he is a beast in all aspects of the game returning rec. and he can be a real impact out of the backfield like he was in college. he should at least be in the 80 to 85 range and hes only dropped one or two passes.and hes like a 76 i think but thats a lil low. imo.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-08, 05:11

just cuz a player get's TD's doesn't mean he should get a higher rateing percy harvin is a rookie thats why he's rated so low and overall he's not that good just a playmaker almost every team has one of those (!)

but an underrated player calvin johnson he's like a 92 but should be a 96 or 97
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-08, 06:51

brent celek, started playing well last year post season. Caught Touchdowns in all the big post season games last year for the eagles. And this year has come out and leads the all the NFC tight ends in catches and yards and is 13th overall in reception. This is all aswell with mcnabb not being fully fit and missing 2 games this seaso
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-08, 09:54

Safetys for the Chargers.........It was Weddle and Hart but they have released Hart
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-08, 10:03

in my opinion michael mitchell is the most underated player on the raiders he is like a 68 overall or something like that and he is just straight up a beast, in the mg lg he has had atleast 1 forced fumble every game and hes fast to just overall a great player
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-09, 06:15

not sure, but most overrated Ted Ginn Jr. needs to have 10 catching.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-09, 22:01

cedric benson.. he is tearin it up in the NFL and he should b goin up more.. he will end up where he should b but i still think he is underrated on the game.. and its not fluke games like miles austin.. he consistently goes off
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2009-11-10, 05:20

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
cedric benson.. he is tearin it up in the NFL and he should b goin up more.. he will end up where he should b but i still think he is underrated on the game.. and its not fluke games like miles austin.. he consistently goes off

HAHAHAHA you should know he toar the f*ck out of the bears D HAHA lol owned
Back to top Go down
wildbig42
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-03-31, 19:06

I think Pierre thomas is way under rated you see howmany tackles he broke in Super bowl? he should be atleast 91 because hes definitly as good if not better then Ray Rice
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-03-31, 21:52

wildbig42 wrote:
I think Pierre thomas is way under rated you see howmany tackles he broke in Super bowl? he should be atleast 91 because hes definitly as good if not better then Ray Rice

Yeh fasho Pierre Thomas...his break tackle should be 99. Lance Moore also, dont know his stats off top of my head but i know he's better than they got him on their. Gary Brackett, Lawrence Timmons, Chad Greenway.....the list goes on.........
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-01, 09:18

Jerome harrison, cleveland I am not saying he needs to be awesom but WTF he carried cleveland last year
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-01, 10:57

jonny knox
devin hester
zack bowman

jonny knox is one of the best rookie wr last years. he ran the fastest 40 yard dash, yet he is not the fastest rookie in madden. he made the probowl last years has a kick returner, and he is a full time player. jonny knox is rated 71 ovr and piera garson is better than him. i think jonny knox should be rated 79 ovr.

devin hester is also under. if devin hester did not get injured toward the end of the season, he would have had more 1000 receiving yard.

zack bowman is one of the most under rated cb in madden. he is a big bully in real life, but he is a soft ass cb in madden. zack bowman had six interceptions last season and non of those picks came by luck. i remembered a pick he got against the eagle. he bullied percy harvin and he int the pass. he also int a pass thrown to larry fitzgerald by playing good man coverage. i know you guys wont believe me but zack bowman is rated 72 ovr. most of the nickel back in madden are better than zack bowman.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-01, 14:43

i thought darius heyward-bey ran the fastest 40 at the combine?
im sure hester would have had a better season if he hadnt gotten injured but the fact is that he did so his rating didnt go up.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-01, 17:55

i could argue against every guy in this thread cept ginn and celek and benson.. i dont think the rest did anything total that warrants a higher rating,they may or may not be better than other players but madden goes off stats, i mean garcon and knox for example.. garcon had 765 yds and 4 tds and knox had 527 5 tds and and garcon didnt play for week 16 and 17 and thats not including his break out performance in the AFC champ game as far as knox going to the pro bowl for KR on madden KR is a stat in itself.. a player can be 42 rating and be 99 on kr
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-01, 17:59

oh i also agree with bowman
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-01, 21:56

knox didnt do a thing for me in my last season same with mario manninghand job whatever his name is the guy who i realy think is underated is miller from the raiders he catchs everything man damn good TE should be in the 90's
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-02, 11:16

Knox should be faster I totally agree, thats really all he has and he pretty much outran everyone last season. Jerome harrison shouldnt be dominate but should be faster and hes carrying should be waaaaay better he barley ever fumbles. Currently he fumbles with any hard hit
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-02, 15:18

Fitz's speed

Fitzgerald's speed should be like in the low to mid 90's IMO
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-04, 11:27

Chamelio Salamander wrote:
i could argue against every guy in this thread cept ginn and celek and benson.. i dont think the rest did anything total that warrants a higher rating,they may or may not be better than other players but madden goes off stats, i mean garcon and knox for example.. garcon had 765 yds and 4 tds and knox had 527 5 tds and and garcon didnt play for week 16 and 17 and thats not including his break out performance in the AFC champ game as far as knox going to the pro bowl for KR on madden KR is a stat in itself.. a player can be 42 rating and be 99 on kr
you dont have a good arguement against jonny knox. jonny knox did not play on week 16 and 17. look at the stat you posted. jonny is rated 70 ovr and garson is rated 80 or 82 ovr. you think jonny knox deserve a 70 rating and garson deserve a 82 or 80 ovr rating.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-04, 11:40

Garcon>Knox easily. i think they have the ratings right. Garcons stats are better in the regular season the he busted out in the playoffs so you have no arguement on y u think Knox is better than Garcon
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-04, 11:48

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
Garcon>Knox easily. i think they have the ratings right. Garcons stats are better in the regular season the he busted out in the playoffs so you have no arguement on y u think Knox is better than Garcon

+1

also charles woodson's speed is WAAAYY off. It's like an 87 or 89 i think and should be around 95.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-04, 12:34

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
i dont think you know what you are talking about peyton manning was throwing the ball to garson, and garson was targeted more time than jonny knox. jonny knox was barely on the feild because the bears like running alot of two te set, so that is why the chicago bears have two good te. garson have reggie wanye and dallas clark. reggie wanye and dallas clark derserve alot of attention so it free up alot of space for garson. if ea want to rate player with stat then hester should be better than garson.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-04, 12:50

leke2cool wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
i dont think you know what you are talking about peyton manning was throwing the ball to garson, and garson was targeted more time than jonny knox. jonny knox was barely on the feild because the bears like running alot of two te set, so that is why the chicago bears have two good te. garson have reggie wanye and dallas clark. reggie wanye and dallas clark derserve alot of attention so it free up alot of space for garson. if ea want to rate player with stat then hester should be better than garson.

his name is garcon try to know how to spell a name before u say something. And Hesters stats werent near as good as Garcon's so try to know stuff before u speak
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty2010-04-04, 14:39

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
leke2cool wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:

his name is garcon try to know how to spell a name before u say something. And Hesters stats werent near as good as Garcon's so try to know stuff before u speak
devin hester has 57 rec for 757 yard, so you clearly dont know wtf you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAY under rated players.   WAY under rated players. Empty

Back to top Go down

WAY under rated players.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next