Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

who do you think is under rated

Go down 
+5
I_Belive in_WSU
B-__-R-__-B
Oldstalecheetos
Moore's Pats
beerbuzz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

who do you think is under rated Empty
PostSubject: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-19, 23:29

me i got a couple guys i think is but i'll start with kevin curtis man he catchs everything and has the speed to take it home should atleast be a high 80's
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 01:34

Curtis Maybe Maybe not id like to see Maclin hit the 80 mark if he performs
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 08:57

i agree with maclin i turned my buddy on to him in our last draft he snatched him up and i had to laugh he said well i seen what you can do with him lol
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 10:04

under rated? how about ryan clark... hes only a 79... the guy plays good coverage, can man up fairly well and will just about kill anything he hits... ask willis mcgahee...
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 10:30

Im gonna go darren howard, he had 6.5 sacks last season & a saftey, he was a very dependable player at both DE & DT, i thought for sure he'd end up in the low 80's at least, ended up in the high 70's.
Another guy i think is a bit underated is jason avant, he had 587 yards recieving last season with 3 TD's, IMO thats kind of hard to achieve when you have a 1000 yard WR (fraction jackson), a near 1000 yard TE (celek), and a near 800 yard WR (maclin), i though he shoulda been a bit higher beacuse he did come on strong at the end of last season but im alright with 76 ovr. and some good catch ratings.
Back to top Go down
I_Belive in_WSU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 15:22

Nate Burlison,Matt hasselbeck, excuse last year inj suck
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 15:31

I think ingram the TE for philly is a bit underated i realize he was injured the entire season so i know why his rookie rating didnt go up any but that should change this up comming season.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 15:36

^^^Jason Avant is super nice. I never see the guy drop passes and his stats are decent even with a team full of wide outs.
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 17:31

Louis Murphy he'll finally get a better qb to show it
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 17:44

louis murphy is definately underrated
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-20, 18:04

joey flacco my boy. and ray rice should be more beastly. and of course gotta say it my boy jay cutler. i dont care how many picks he throws he should not be rated as bad as he is. those are mistakes he makes but he still has ridiculous talent.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-21, 00:04

i forgot about murphy i totaly agree on that
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty2010-05-21, 08:17

Cedric Benson is really underrated. I swear he is so good and his speed is not as bad as they have it in madden. Plus, dude breaks hella tackles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is under rated   who do you think is under rated Empty

Back to top Go down

who do you think is under rated
Page 1 of 1