Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend?   Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend? Empty2009-11-09, 12:35

Did any of you play in the Madden Competition this past weekend? How did you do? What was your overall record? Did you see any new things from ppl that you havent seen done on you yet since the game came out? These are awesome contest that they provide for us, it keeps the intensity going and we are able to win prizes! I play a few games on Friday, but that was it cuz I was away all weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend?   Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend? Empty2009-11-09, 14:35

I registered for MLG Anaheim too late Sad

I tried to get a pass from someone or nab one of a no show, but couldn't. I wish there was a MLG stream up of the games like they do for Halo, GoW and WoW.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend?   Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend? Empty2009-11-09, 18:30

s0liddy wrote:
I registered for MLG Anaheim too late Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend? Icon_sad

I tried to get a pass from someone or nab one of a no show, but couldn't. I wish there was a MLG stream up of the games like they do for Halo, GoW and WoW.

i think he meant the online competition in the online lobbys, but yea i agree that there should be a stream. MLG madden just started so give it some time
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend?   Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend? Empty2009-11-09, 18:33

I didn't play in it, but I will comment. They turned these things into bum hunter tournaments. Good players make a new PSN name to play so they get to play all level ones. The guy that one played like 5o something games. Who has time for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend?   Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you play in the Madden Competition this weekend?
Page 1 of 1