Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What will madden be like online?

Go down 
+8
SdGator
Swag Escobar
enyo9
jwhite
pkismyname
Ellard
Spice_Rack101
E-BLOXX
12 posters
AuthorMessage
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-06

What will madden be like online? Empty
PostSubject: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 16:21

i was messin wit the options in madden 10 and i was wonderin wut u guys think? the game speed and the accelerated clock is adjustable will that be the case online?
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 17:02

I heard its not adjustable online.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 17:14

man.. hope they update to work online
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 17:17

I doubt it because 2 opponents won't agree.

I can only see them doing this for unranked game.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 17:18

possibly pk, why dont they just put the option "Change to M09 game speed"

or whatever madden played the smoothest
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 17:20

I hate that acccelerated clock...No sense in having audibles if you dont have enough time to use them.
Back to top Go down
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 17:31

i agree but unfortunately the original settings before u mess with them the accelerated clock is on and the default game speed is slow. so i thunk we might b out of luck. im thinkin that because when the vision came out it was on by default and u had to use it online. by the way the setting is 15 seconds on the accelerated clock. death
Back to top Go down
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 21:28

so they slow the game speed down but sped up the clock. That will make for a lot less plays to be called
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 21:38

the accelerated clock is just for offline but the game speed wont be adjustable... not online i mean
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-08, 21:43

I think its stupid think its stupid if they make accelerated clock mandatory on online games...its gonna be clock milker heaven. I think ncaa has it right...u can turn clock chew option on and it eats up the clock till the playclock is at about 10 or 12 seconds...I only use it at the end of the game if I'm jus tryin to close the game out....I don't think u should be able to purposely milk the clock the entire game...stupid. but in strategic situations I think its fine.
Back to top Go down
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-09, 00:42

so the game is stuck on slow? or will the online option b normal speed? the speeds r very slow, slow, normal, fast,and very fast. i bet wen u do a custom game online thats wen u could play wit it but who the hell does those?
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-09, 07:33

im sure the game speed online will b slighty faster and im sure when u play online the clock speed will b normal every1 just calm down.
Back to top Go down
antwanS
New MS Member
New MS Member
antwanS

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-09, 11:23

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
I hate that acccelerated clock...No sense in having audibles if you dont have enough time to use them.
Its just like running the 2 min drill the entire game
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-09, 11:48

I never had time to motion or hot route people in the demo
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty2009-08-09, 11:57

hoshdude7 wrote:
I never had time to motion or hot route people in the demo

then u either need to learn ur PB better or gettin quicker thumbs cuz i have no problem hot routing and sendin ppl in motion.. i always get the ball off.. step ya quickness up BRUH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will madden be like online?   What will madden be like online? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will madden be like online?
Page 1 of 1