Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nano D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Nano D Empty
PostSubject: Nano D   Nano D Empty2009-10-23, 16:56

I played a level 25 guy last week (I used the Saints, and he used the Broncos) and he used a nano blitz that looked like it was a nickel 1-5-5 type defense, but he made some manual substitutions. The most notable was moving Brian Dawkins to CB and Champ to the safety spot. He bump and run covered and sent the house. He manually guarded my rb, so it was house blitz with bump and run coverage.
The thing about this blitz was how fast it came! I only had 1.5 seconds to make a read and get rid of the ball. I had to dink and dunk all game. I ended up losing but it was frustrating how effective his blitz was! Also his bump and run coverage was pretty nasty.
Anyway does anyone know what the nano set up is for the Nickel 1-5-5 defense? I think I know the set up but I'm not as effective. I'll share some of my nano's if you have some knowledge to share.
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Nano D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano D   Nano D Empty2009-10-23, 17:41

get ur on d . . stop tryn to take every1 shyt thats whats wronq with madden now
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Nano D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano D   Nano D Empty2009-10-23, 19:51

[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U wrote:
get ur on d . . stop tryn to take every1 shyt thats whats wronq with madden now

I agree. but,
its bound to happen why u think lil kids signed up for these forums?
so they could learn how to nano and rocket catch. people need to start hitting up practice and shot stealing our people's strategies. i went online today and all i played was fools playing with the eagles running direct snaps and clown routes but thats old news so i shut em down then they quit and send me messages saying u cheater get off your safety play with your linebackers like every1 else <<< that sh** made me laugh.
but yeah then he had the nerve to ask me what defense i was running after he tried to pause glitch me but ran out of starts so he went to the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Nano D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano D   Nano D Empty2009-10-23, 23:59

Well guys I have to somewhat disagree with you because no one person knows everything about every playbook and we have all learned from this site as well as others and other people and to tell this person frankly to piss off is wrong. If everyone is going to take that type of approach when someone asks for help then there is no need for this site or any other site, just everyone wing it, be selfish and out for yourself. Ask yourself if you were that guy and you received that type of response would you want to come back to that particular site and ask a question. Guys take the time to think before you speak or just remain quiet and allow the person to ask freely.
Back to top Go down
*R3D*D3VIL*
New MS Member
New MS Member
*R3D*D3VIL*

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Nano D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano D   Nano D Empty2009-10-24, 00:49

its not like its a well kept secret but i usually use DT Blitz out of 1-5-5 then blitz all LBs wit RB (or LB cant remember) and Right stick down, pinch LBs in, and BNR. I always get a good nano out of that but u can lab and get somethin better.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Nano D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano D   Nano D Empty2009-10-24, 14:12

That's good information. And you're right about it's not top secret but some think that it's CIA type secret it's a play in a game that a guy above ask about and he got put down. Thank you for your willingness to help others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nano D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano D   Nano D Empty

Back to top Go down

Nano D
Page 1 of 1