Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nano this and nano that!

Go down 
+20
Mcnair2Wycheck
mattP
GadisRKO
dUPxBTefft23
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Crunk
Devo
alt0252
Big Hungry 702
Reservations 4 6
dablitzkrieg
bigbuddah
XxGamerJunkiexX
ktizzle21
HellRellWMU
nawfside512
jsmall28
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
maddengamer95
brazil
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Nano this and nano that! Empty
PostSubject: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 00:26

Nano this and nano that!

It's funny, so many players think that the nano blitz is the key to having a good defense. Well, it's not! There are many ways to beat the nano.

1. quick pass out of the gun

2. slide protection - press L2, then press up, down, left, or right on the left thumbstick

3. hot route the FB or TE to stay in and block

4. motion WR and hike the ball when he's behind the line and he will stay in and block

5. quick snap before the opponent can set up his nano

The keys to having a good defense is picking the correct formation and knowing what the play you're picking is designed to stop. Also, you must mix up your play calling. If you blitz on every play, you're going to get lit up.

cheers
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 00:50

I blitz and nano on every play and i'm 56-15 skill lv. 17. Bet you won't beat my nanos. If you have a p3 hit me up. MVP___ENVY__ME
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 00:52

lol good point, but if nano's are used CORRECTLY than are deadly... nano's are like consuming alcohol, if u use in moderation can make out for a fun time, but if used excessively, your going to look like s***
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 00:53

maddengamer, ive only seen ONE nano that is that effective... not saying yours isnt, just saying though
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 00:55

i totally agree. i only advise using nanos in certain situations for two reasons. 1. you can give up a big play! eventually, your opponent will most likely figure it out, and find a way to get a huge play against you. and, 2. running nanos all the time isn't much fun. every once and a while, it can be exhilarating. but, after too many, it gets repetitive, not fun, and you look like a jerk.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 00:59

Maddengamer95,
Does your mom know that you're up this late?
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:01

i use two nanos: sting pinch 3-4, and nickel cloud zone 3. I mainly turbo blitz. Turbo blitzing with one of the raiders corners is deadly!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:02

brazil wrote:
Maddengamer95,
Does your mom know that you're up this late?

Yes, she does. Im a freshman so don't act like i'm a little kid. lol. You can talk, but you scared to hit me up in dat madden.
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:10

cloud zone 3 is good, but can be stopped
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:11

maddengamer95, you would probably be a lot better if you got that infection cleared up.
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:18

brazil wrote:
maddengamer95, you would probably be a lot better if you got that infection cleared up.
Look......... if you wanna play, we can play. If not, stop talking s*** about me. I haven't said, or done anything to you. I hate ppl that try to be hard on the internet. Chill out
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:19

Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX wrote:
cloud zone 3 is good, but can be stopped
Yo, whats ur PSN so we can lab?
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:26

Just kidding with you maddengamer95, no offense.
It's a little funny that I've been playing Madden longer than you have been alive.
I'm sure I couldn't stop your nanos because you're awesome.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:32

So because some1 plays madden for a long time makes them unbeatable? And this madden is nothing like previous Maddens so that's irrelevant ........ There are a lot of Nanos that are nearly unstoppable... Just my opinion.. Not that it matters
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:37

Who said because someone plays Madden for a long time it makes them unbeatable?

Last edited by brazil on 2009-08-26, 01:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:40

Your words didn't but it seems you can stop anything and you always put how long you have been playing Madden... So I assumed you think your unbeatable....
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:43

I always put how long I've been playing Madden?
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:48

I like to post stuff that I've learned over the years playing Madden. Unlike many others that come here just to take, but give nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:49

nanos are gay...theyre used to hide a lacking weak ass Defense, if ur a real player and a real football player, u could counter the other persons play without having to use cheap gimmicks and bullshit to win a game......

man up and stop using gimmicks...what happened to just flatout beating the other man by running the correct play and execution?!.....

there is nothing anyone can say to me that will justify nano blitzing, its gay, and u NEVER see it on sundays....
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 01:49

Im2GoodLooking
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 02:08

If u guys really wana be effective blitzers u need 2 have multiple nanos at ur disposal. i can nano out of ne formation as well as turbo blitz so u would never see it coming cuz the moment u think u have me figured out ill throw in a coverage scheme as a changeup and get a user pick b4 u can say wtf?????!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 02:18

HellRellWMU wrote:
nanos are gay...theyre used to hide a lacking weak ass Defense, if ur a real player and a real football player, u could counter the other persons play without having to use cheap gimmicks and bullshit to win a game......

man up and stop using gimmicks...what happened to just flatout beating the other man by running the correct play and execution?!.....

there is nothing anyone can say to me that will justify nano blitzing, its gay, and u NEVER see it on sundays....
the hell if its not!!!!!!!!!! wat do u think an overload blitz is????? Sending more men than the line can block is nothing more than a nano!!!!! It just isnt called a nano in real football terms. its called a jailbreak or an all out blitz!!!!!!! so dont knock nanoing cuz how are u gona win a game against sum1 if u dont blitz?????? R u telling me that NFL teams play an entire game witout blitzing???????? Hell no they dont. go to youtube and look up the 2000 Ravens highlight reel and u tell me wat u see!!!!!!! A whole lot of jailbreak blitzes led by sugar ray lewis!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 02:18

After you select your play, press and hold the x button to hurry to the line and then quickly snap the ball.

Why? So, he doesn't have time to set up his nano. Many of the best nano blitzes take a few seconds to set up, don't give him time!
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 02:23

People u should really look into purchasing the 46 ebook guide!!!!! i promise u that its the best investment u can make!!!!!! it only costs 23 dollars. thats not bad considering the amount of money u can make just using tactics u learned from the ebook. get this guide, learn the play setups, and get busy labbing these plays. i cant think of a better way to spend 23 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty2009-08-26, 02:34

lol 23 dollars... that can get me a drunk for a night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nano this and nano that!   Nano this and nano that! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nano this and nano that!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next