Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.

Go down 
+5
papoleche
DaBigBangTheory
cushy23
AFew88
maddengamer95
9 posters
AuthorMessage
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-16

im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty
PostSubject: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:01

i will do anything!!! PLEASE HELP.
PSN: MVP____ENVY___ME. 4 underscores, 3 underscores
REC: 150-45
AOL: 10

Last edited by maddengamer95 on 2009-09-17, 20:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:07

no such thing.
i just saved you a lot of time looking for sumthin that dont exist
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:11

actually it does. its a 5-man rush, my bad. proffessor crenshaw knows how and elishmanning. i know things, trust me i WILL find it.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:12

i know it, 3-4 over sting pinch zone.
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:14

i hve one i nthe 46 pb but i dont give ne of my s*** up for free
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:15

whatcha want?
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:23

ill just give it to you. its a nasty nano with a really quick set-up.
3-4 over: sting pinch zone
-re-blitz dt
-put blitzing MLB in between the dt and re (right on screen) and re-blitz. make sure that he is a few yards behind the LOS tho or he will get blocked.
-put the blitzing ROLB (right on screen) anywhere u want, i suggest flat zone or contain
-user the FS and cover the left side manually
This plays stops the direct snap as well and does great on running plays and wildcat.
Definaly the best zone blitz in the game by far.
it also works with the same set-up in the man version of this called sting pinch man.
One key to this play is to sub in your fastest LB in the left mlb spot (guy who gets through every time
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:33

i know that nano, but thanks. I know plenty of nanos, but the good ppl i play always exploit them. Such as in that nano, the flats are always open. Thats why i want a 5-man nano, so that it has good coverage.
Back to top Go down
papoleche
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: 1   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:34

i Just wanna say to all the Fa$GS That Dont Give There Info Out its Only a Game Get over it get BItches. Any ways Osd Formation monster Blitzs its a zone with both ends in yellow
1.pinch line and make the defenders on d line with rb rush outside,yellow zone the ends agian or put them in the flats.
2.Take the two line backers in the middle and re blits them the fastest in the middle and the other on the left or right side as close as u can to the line of scrimmage on top of the end with the zone hook.
3. DONT RE BLITZS THE CORNER! Move him next to the linebacker behind the end and user the play.
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 20:38

papoleche wrote:
i Just wanna say to all the Fa$GS That Dont Give There Info Out its Only a Game Get over it get BItches. Any ways Osd Formation monster Blitzs its a zone with both ends in yellow
1.pinch line and make the defenders on d line with rb rush outside,yellow zone the ends agian or put them in the flats.
2.Take the two line backers in the middle and re blits them the fastest in the middle and the other on the left or right side as close as u can to the line of scrimmage on top of the end with the zone hook.
3. DONT RE BLITZS THE CORNER! Move him next to the linebacker behind the end and user the play.
lol. i have a nano guide. I know 45 different nanos from that guide, including that 1. Thanks tho. Whoever tells me the blitz where it always gets through with 5 guys, i will send the nano guide from madden-tips, or the season pass.
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 21:18

I personally dont find Zone Nanos all that affective because theres always a whole of some sort/space inbetween zones that a quick pass will exploit.

I use the 46 inside blitz and the Sam Snake nanos( both have decent Man cov. on every WR/TE/RB. and are extremely easy to set up)

Man nanos>Zone nanos IMO. ( note: I use teams with GREAT secondaries such as the Packers/titans/Steelers/Chargers.)I would have said the eagles but I refuse to play as them online.

and as for a 5 man nano that ALWAYS gets in, there's no such thing because its possible to block every nano, or exploit it with quick passes.
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 21:23

im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Aaaa
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 21:31

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:

im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. 41856
Back to top Go down
wopper29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 21:32

why dont you just learn to play the game instead of worrying about 1 play that always works
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 21:41

its no such thing? lol okay. im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. 478291
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-17, 21:41

Best post ever!!!
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty2009-09-18, 11:46

cushy23 wrote:
ill just give it to you. its a nasty nano with a really quick set-up.
3-4 over: sting pinch zone
-re-blitz dt

-put blitzing MLB in between the dt and re (right on screen) and re-blitz. make sure that he is a few yards behind the LOS tho or he will get blocked.
-put the blitzing ROLB (right on screen) anywhere u want, i suggest flat zone or contain
-user the FS and cover the left side manually
This plays stops the direct snap as well and does great on running plays and wildcat.
Definaly the best zone blitz in the game by far.
it also works with the same set-up in the man version of this called sting pinch man.
One key to this play is to sub in your fastest LB in the left mlb spot (guy who gets through every time

Maybe its just me but I don't even reblitz him. Left as is, he seems to punch through even more consistently. and its one less hotruote to perform!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.   im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in. Empty

Back to top Go down

im on a nationwide nano search 4 the 5-man rush nano that always gets in.
Page 1 of 1