Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help covering the flats

Go down 
+3
abdaninja
Green 1975
dude504
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dude504
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-23

help covering the flats Empty
PostSubject: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-23, 04:07

my boy does this play and he always beats me on the flats any good tips on covering them!!!
Back to top Go down
Green 1975
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-23, 11:05

NYJ D. Nickle or 3-4 odd. or 1-1-5. Def should work aginst that mess.
Back to top Go down
dude504
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 03:57

thx man when i tell u he does it all game if ur on ps3 add me im gmb504
Back to top Go down
abdaninja
New MS Member
New MS Member
abdaninja

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 04:02

hey u guys that link i i jus posted is good n dude its all about makin adjustments i u know hes going to the u should playmaker n make sum adjustments i suggest a LB one that u really dnt need liek an extra one unless they come out 3 wide or sumthin than u shud switch to a nickle or dime n make sum adjustments from zone ifs its far do purple zones
Back to top Go down
abdaninja
New MS Member
New MS Member
abdaninja

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 04:07

my base D is oddsplit i jus come out in a cover 3 n make sum adjustments blitz a backer or i put my safeties covering the flats or i play MAN n blitz n user my FS n i cover the Flats myself because by the time the recievers get down and do their routes field he will b On his back n difenitely have pressure and throw a arid throw jus make sure u cover the flats wit the user

dnt forget to signup Smile
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 09:54

how good is that oddsplit i never use it but need to expand my defensive play sets??
Back to top Go down
stlmal81
New MS Member
New MS Member
stlmal81

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 16:24

oddsplit is beast mode man. You can do so much with it, and when it comes to coverage it can be lights out with adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 16:37

What plays and adjustments you run with it?
Back to top Go down
stlmal81
New MS Member
New MS Member
stlmal81

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 17:12

if you want to go the fag d route you can put your defensive ends into the flats and just leave the play be. Or what i like to do is send one de to the flats on the side of the running back and kinda take the other de and drop back with him and if nothing is coming that way after about 1 sec or 2 i switch from him and let him go after the qb
Back to top Go down
*R3D*D3VIL*
New MS Member
New MS Member
*R3D*D3VIL*

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 20:33

**** dis madden s*** it suck get a life u dicks
Back to top Go down
*R3D*D3VIL*
New MS Member
New MS Member
*R3D*D3VIL*

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 20:34

jkjkjkjk
Back to top Go down
daCHOwarrior
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty2009-10-24, 20:41

Cover Three and Cover Three switch out of the Odd Split can really work well off each other as they confuse the offense. You have different guys dropping into the deep zone so he might have someone open but you switched the coverage. Add in some purple zones once in a while and it's pick city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help covering the flats   help covering the flats Empty

Back to top Go down

help covering the flats
Page 1 of 1