Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Covering RB's and the flats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Covering RB's and the flats Empty
PostSubject: Covering RB's and the flats   Covering RB's and the flats Empty2009-09-17, 23:14

OK seriously this is the main thing that is killing my defense right now. It seems like the AI is simply retarded and it's really starting to piss me off. Some guy just killed me in the flat with Ryan Grant (one of the worst receiving RB's at least in Madden.) In Man coverage I had Keith Bulluck on him and in zone I at least had someone more athletic than him who was supposed to cover the flats. This better be included in the patch because it's complete bull. Nothing covers the RB's on a consistant basis unless you do it yourself but if you commit too much to that then you give up other parts of the field. It especially gets me that Cover 2 doesn't even stop it.
Back to top Go down
putuporshutup78
New MS Member
New MS Member
putuporshutup78

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Covering RB's and the flats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covering RB's and the flats   Covering RB's and the flats Empty2009-09-21, 08:23

if you run the 4-3 use cover two buc the flats will be cover
Back to top Go down

Covering RB's and the flats
Page 1 of 1