Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why are the flats so lethal this year?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Polly
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Why are the flats so lethal this year? Empty
PostSubject: Why are the flats so lethal this year?   Why are the flats so lethal this year? Empty2010-03-18, 13:30

Don't get me wrong, flats have always been first reads for some people in previous maddens, but this year is completely different. If I have someone in a flat zone passes still get completed to the flats for 7-15 yard gains, and these are first reads. Its gotten to the point where I had this guy and he had 21 out of 40 completions with the eagles, b west and mccoy had 10 catches a piece, all to the damn flats. Flats are so easy to cover in real life its not even funny, why are they so hard to cover in madden? These routes should be 3rd or 4th reads, but instead they're 1st reads and people keep abusing that sht.

If madden 11 has the same sht, I aint buyin it.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Why are the flats so lethal this year?   Why are the flats so lethal this year? Empty2010-03-18, 16:32

Its because they are literally broken.. When the QB rolls out, the player in the flat zone gets sucked in for some reason, leaving the player running the flat route to just run right by him and up the sideline
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Help with the flats   Why are the flats so lethal this year? Empty2010-03-18, 17:20

I have a video that may help you with the flats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Why are the flats so lethal this year?   Why are the flats so lethal this year? Empty2010-03-23, 23:30

I have no issue with the flats at all.
Back to top Go down
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Why are the flats so lethal this year?   Why are the flats so lethal this year? Empty2010-04-13, 00:58

Polly wrote:
Don't get me wrong, flats have always been first reads for some people in previous maddens, but this year is completely different. If I have someone in a flat zone passes still get completed to the flats for 7-15 yard gains, and these are first reads. Its gotten to the point where I had this guy and he had 21 out of 40 completions with the eagles, b west and mccoy had 10 catches a piece, all to the damn flats. Flats are so easy to cover in real life its not even funny, why are they so hard to cover in madden? These routes should be 3rd or 4th reads, but instead they're 1st reads and people keep abusing that sht.

If madden 11 has the same sht, I aint buyin it.

Cover 3 press, Velcro 9,also if u know ur opposition is going to pass set your DE's to cover the flats and spread the line. ( only if u do not had players already covering the flats) its stopable just most players dont call plays that cover them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are the flats so lethal this year?   Why are the flats so lethal this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are the flats so lethal this year?
Page 1 of 1