Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Everyone loves zone coverage!

Go down 
+8
super_mario90
Mr_Rogers_Hood
Code//Blue
iGotBeast$wag13
c4jun
49ers4ever
K0MMoNsEnTz
sloppyjoe1762
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-13, 12:20

In Madden 09 the CPU call a man coverage 65% of the time. But in Madden 10, its 100% of the time.

AND!! Everybody online uses it 100% of the time.
And I don't blame them because its broken. Everyone loves zone coverage! 136dd33cba83140c7ce38db096d05aed I play as the steelers for online, I call zone coverage 80% of the time. the other 20 percent is man coverage and it never ever works. I know they don't have the best cbs but it never ever works. Most of the time man coverage allows easy TDs. Everyone loves zone coverage! 9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee

Is man coverage broken?

sloppyjoe1762
winnin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-13, 12:32

I play alot of Man, Its hard to play man cuz ppl like to run drags and slats and flats so its harder to cover that s***
Back to top Go down
49ers4ever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-13, 13:42

Rushing the passer = man or zone works. If you cant do that, either can be burned.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-13, 13:48

I play man if I want to stop screens. I will not let someone screen me to death. You have to mix your coverage also. Sometimes I will make some think i'm in zone then quickly I will audible to a man play. You just have to time it right. You have to stop the run first then worry about screens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-13, 13:54

Man is easier to beat. Zone has been famous for years. If you wanna blitz i suggest BnR and try to brind 6, or 7 players commin to put the QB in pressure. Easy picks!!! Zone; you get picks without blitziing. Man its almost nessesary to make it a man blitz, with zone you can do fine as is (sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-13, 15:49

I only play man when I'm getting instant pressure from a blitz. His routes won't have time to set up with Bump N Run unless he rolls out.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Rogers_Hood
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-14, 01:04

I mix it up alot between zone and man..But really the only zone I like is cover 3. I hate cover 2 this year cuz its too easy to get beat by the long ball
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-14, 01:11

the only time i use man cover is in short yard situations
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-14, 07:03

i play man mostly cause i like to bring pressure with the blitz. then i'll mix in zone from the same formation to throw off their timing. i can normally figure out what's most effective against an opponent after their first drive.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-14, 07:45

I play a lot of zone but I switched it up and started playing more man cause I was gettin killed up the middle with zone and man been working I just been playing man and bum and run and blitzing 2 guys and it been working pretty good it dosnt work all the time but its ok.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-14, 14:04

cover 2 sucks cause the flat coverage is hoorible this year.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty2009-10-14, 14:18

man BNR with heat >>>> zone anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves zone coverage!   Everyone loves zone coverage! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone loves zone coverage!
Page 1 of 1