Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Steven jackson hold out

Go down 
+3
Crunk
bigbuddah
Fresh Prince
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Steven jackson hold out Empty
PostSubject: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-06, 13:36

This is supposed to be a long holdout that could possibly make him a free agent he could also hold out all year so you rams fans need to hope he comes back for that may be your only playoff hopes.?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-06, 13:46

man i dont understand the reason for a holdout honestly all that does is put strain on yo team and there relationship with that player...jus play through your contract and the organization think u deserve a contract before then they will give it to you...there is a salary cap so u migh not be able to get a contract extension right then...this is a business but if the busines cant afford to give an extension this yr suck it up and play...if i was a gm i would cut anyone who would dare to hold out...might not be a smart move but so wat.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-06, 13:49

What his maine considerations are is getting paid a small amount of money(in his oppinion)To take a brutal 16 game beating and Shorten his career.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-06, 13:50

Hes a great player and last year he was the rams offense... just pay the guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-06, 13:51

that is your job as a rb take the punishment and get hit every play...they have the best sports science treatment that turned a career ending injury (torn acl) to a 8 month comback so y be worried with gettin hurt or taking punishment?
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-07, 14:52

They need to pay this man, one of the top backs in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-07, 14:53

yo jackson missed most of last season and still got over 1000yrds. PAY HIM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-07, 18:02

bigbuddah wrote:
man i dont understand the reason for a holdout honestly all that does is put strain on yo team and there relationship with that player...jus play through your contract and the organization think u deserve a contract before then they will give it to you...there is a salary cap so u migh not be able to get a contract extension right then...this is a business but if the busines cant afford to give an extension this yr suck it up and play...if i was a gm i would cut anyone who would dare to hold out...might not be a smart move but so wat.

you do that n c how far your franchise gets ok buddy. n compared to other elite rbs that r everydwn back he doesnt get paid as much as them. so if they release they r not making the playoffs until they get another running back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty2008-08-07, 18:32

Man that would be a huge blow to the Rams if he doesn't sign. On the other hand, they have one of the best offenses in the league if he does sign...
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven jackson hold out   Steven jackson hold out Empty

Back to top Go down

Steven jackson hold out
Page 1 of 1