Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Jackson to end holdout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Jackson to end holdout Empty
PostSubject: Jackson to end holdout   Jackson to end holdout Empty2008-08-20, 17:46

Rams RB Jackson to end holdout, will report to camp Thursday

NFL.com Wire Reports

Jackson to end holdout JAC560875
Steven Jackson, RB
St. Louis Rams
2007 statistics:
Yards: 1,002
Avg: 4.2
TDs: 5

Rams running back Steven Jackson will end his holdout and report to St. Louis' training camp on Thursday, reports NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
The Rams have agreed to commence contract negotiations with their Pro Bowl running back. Jackson's agent, Eugene Parker, and Rams president Jay Zygmunt have already begun talking.
Jackson has missed all of training camp and the Rams' first two preseason games while seeking a new contract. His holdout reached 27 days on Wednesday.
The Rams host the Baltimore Ravens on Saturday. It's doubtful Jackson would play in that game even though it will be the only preseason game the Rams, like most teams, plan on playing their starters for an extended period of time.
Back to top Go down
HesterKRGod
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to end holdout   Jackson to end holdout Empty2008-08-20, 19:30

Finally, I hope he gets a good deal
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to end holdout   Jackson to end holdout Empty2008-08-20, 21:58

I didnt think they was gunna give him a new deal with the way he held out for such a long period of time. But i guess i was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to end holdout   Jackson to end holdout Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson to end holdout
Page 1 of 1