Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
suga hill82
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-26

I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) Empty
PostSubject: I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)   I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) Empty2008-10-24, 03:16

I need help with my running game. Its annoying when I cant run and I have to be one dimensional. I already know not to hold the turbo button but what are some other tricks to running the ball. I also have another problem. My fullback will sometimes run right past the line backers and not block a freaking soul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BradyandMossConnection
New MS Member
New MS Member
BradyandMossConnection

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)   I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) Empty2008-12-05, 16:25

suga hill82 wrote:
I need help with my running game. Its annoying when I cant run and I have to be one dimensional. I already know not to hold the turbo button but what are some other tricks to running the ball. I also have another problem. My fullback will sometimes run right past the line backers and not block a freaking soul.

why couldn't u want to use turbo?
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)   I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) Empty2008-12-05, 17:01

The best way to maximize your running game is to make sure FB & Oline is working.

example: Slide Protect, and make you FB Lead Block.

Control your FB and make sure he's lined up to block his man. Now depending how big and strong your full back is will depend on better chances of getting a pancake.

Lead blocking correctly leads to more yards, and so what if your opponent knows your running.

If your line man does his job its 10 vs 11 and after that sometimes that lineman goes into beast mode and pancakes another guy if he's on so you need to use your line to to help your run game.

Demo: Pay attention to #75 my RT, he didnt get the first pancake but he stayed on his feet and blocked 2 more guys, and still got a pancake

I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) BT*xJmx*PTEyMjg1MTM*NDcyNTkmcHQ9MTIyODUxMzQ*OTg4NCZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPTk3NzJmYWQzOGE2NjQ1NWVhZmIyNTBlZDlkODMzN2Rm

I am o Cpt ViDeO o and I approve this message america

Last edited by o Cpt ViDeO o on 2008-12-05, 17:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : video input)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
LTDosUno21
New MS Member
New MS Member
LTDosUno21

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)   I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) Empty2008-12-05, 21:39

It depends on what running plays you run. On PS2 the counter is almost always affective for me. Or you can go with runs up the middle. I have noticed that tosses and stretches don't work that well unless you cut up right away.
Back to top Go down
BgTrkSociety
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)   I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) Empty2008-12-05, 21:51

For me running i'll just motion a wr and right before he hits that gap i'll snap da ball and dat wr and fb will blow da hole wide open. Best plays are counters and hb dives. Go into practice mode and get to know your oline tendencies against other teams that way you can figure out what kinda runs are best suited for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)   I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x) Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help with my running game. (I already now not to hold turbo/x)
Page 1 of 1