Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Outside/Safety nanos?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arny6902
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Outside/Safety nanos? Empty
PostSubject: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-05, 19:45

I have plenty of nanos with LB's but does anyone have any good setups for some nanos that bring heat from the outside or use safeties?? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. BTW I run with the NYJ pb.
Back to top Go down
arny6902
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 00:15

I keep finding nanos that just use LB's and come up thru the A-Gap. Still cant find any that come off the DE or thru the B Gap. And some that use Safeties and corners. Anyone that could help me out with a couple please?
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 00:32

I haven't really experimented with C gap blitzes, but try making a DE be all the way on the edge of the line blitz down, and then place someone just outside him blitzing. Should work, but I haven't tried it. I'm gonna go lab some C-Gap and further gap blitzes so I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
arny6902
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 05:31

alright sounds good. Ill probably try and figure out some also. Let me know what you come up with. Do you know B-Gap blitzes?
Back to top Go down
westdogatl
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 09:55

Try any Cb blitz from the slots( dollar, quater, 3-3-5 ) and bring the Cb closer to the DEs
Back to top Go down
arny6902
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 11:06

ill give that a try. Im gonna spend some time on this later. Hope I can figure a few out.
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 12:18

Only ones i kno are from the 46. Dont know any from the NYJ playbook.
Back to top Go down
arny6902
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 13:43

I'm gonna try a few things and see if I can figure a couple out.
Back to top Go down
arny6902
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty2009-10-06, 14:34

I tried running nickel oddsplit, shifting DL left(from offense PoV), then reblitzing LE(from offense PoV), then reblitzing a safety outside the hip of the DE, I also place both LB's over C and RG and drop them into coverage they wont blitz but C and RG won't pull and block the safety if there is someone there to start. Someone give this a try and see what you think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside/Safety nanos?   Outside/Safety nanos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside/Safety nanos?
Page 1 of 1