Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty2009-10-05, 13:54

For about that last 2 weeks, my pass defense has been the pits. I went from maybe 140 ypg to about 380 ypg. I'm using the same team and all the D plays I typically run. Maybe the game is indicative to how the teams are actually playing, maybe I'm just off. My run defense is actually better, but I'm getting killed in the pass. Help?

BTW, I'm using the Titans. They want the 1st pick next year. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
M A D N 3 S S x
New MS Member
New MS Member
M A D N 3 S S x

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty2009-10-05, 18:23

i hear ya man seems like everyone just drops back and runs drags dink and dunk down the field. only thing ive found is to get exotic, drop unusual ppl back. i use the ravens and its not unusual for me to have ngata drop back in coverage every play. someone dropping back off the d line covers those quick passes gives u time to bring the heat
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty2009-10-05, 19:38

I went through that and what I try to do now is mix in Man Nanos, Zone Nanos, and Good Cover plays where you have 3 Linemen Blitzing and User the DE to get around faster. It's been helping me.
Back to top Go down
ceaso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty2009-10-05, 20:05

i use the falcons so there's no problem droping back sibury and abraham who are about 86 speed if u can do that and let ur safeties cover the deep routes and have ur corner man to man u should be good
Back to top Go down
Mark LaShark
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty2009-10-05, 20:36

It could be that others are getting more comfortable with their offenses and favorite plays. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
M A D N 3 S S x
New MS Member
New MS Member
M A D N 3 S S x

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty2009-10-05, 20:45

Mark LaShark wrote:
It could be that others are getting more comfortable with their offenses and favorite plays. Just a thought.
well the fact is on offense someone will be open at some point a perfectly run offense is impossible to stop baring some madden bs
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty2009-10-06, 09:10

Mark LaShark wrote:

Could be. It was a few days before I started playing again. I guess as long as I get more W's than L's then it really shouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?   Anyone having major issues with their pass defense? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone having major issues with their pass defense?
Page 1 of 1