Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pass Defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beav1980
New MS Member
New MS Member
beav1980

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Pass Defense Empty
PostSubject: Pass Defense   Pass Defense Empty2010-02-17, 02:07

Hello my name is travis just started playing online. My record is 19-18 I cannot stop the pass for nothing. Ive tried nickel dime quarter cover 3 seems like all of them and get picked apart. I try to blitz and get no pressure. Could someone help me. I play my buddy alot I beat him quite abit but he passes 75% of the time I know he is passing and still dont stop it. Pass Defense 129442
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Pass Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass Defense   Pass Defense Empty2010-02-25, 08:31

gotta learn his tendecys, I run a 46, If i guess its flats, I try to run a dollor cover 2 flats and bump and run him if the throws in the middle a lot I run cover 3 and audible linbackers to the middle. I learned that you should use the saftey or the fastest linebacker. It pressure is the key in first and second downs, if you are getting picked a part you may wanny tray a cover 2 wit hsome kinda blitz and try to vover the middle.
Back to top Go down

Pass Defense
Page 1 of 1