Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What playbook and what plays work best?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIxCITY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-01

What playbook and what plays work best? Empty
PostSubject: What playbook and what plays work best?   What playbook and what plays work best? Empty2009-10-01, 13:16

Whats up everybody... well i use the bears and i was wondeing what playbook i should use... i been using Ten but its not really wrking for me... im really having trouble bringing pressure and stopping run... most of my games have been nailbiters like real life wit da bears lol... I know were in defensive but any O playbooks work good wih bears too? i currently use PIT becuz of that Jet Sweep. I cant seem to get matt forte busy... i can pass pretty good i usually complete around 90% o my passes with about 3 tds but my d usually does something stupid lol

THX IN ADVANCE...
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What playbook and what plays work best?   What playbook and what plays work best? Empty2009-10-01, 14:04

jets defensive pb, ari offensive pb.

btw no way u complete 90% of ur passes for 3 TDs per game with any kind of consistency unless ur playing CPU?
Back to top Go down
CHIxCITY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What playbook and what plays work best?   What playbook and what plays work best? Empty2009-10-01, 14:25

huh1231 wrote:
jets defensive pb, ari offensive pb.

btw no way u complete 90% of ur passes for 3 TDs per game with any kind of consistency unless ur playing CPU?

only played like 13 games lol i really dont make no dumb decisions i guess
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What playbook and what plays work best?   What playbook and what plays work best? Empty2009-10-01, 14:33

I was playin as the niners last night and some guy picked the bears, i won in the final seconds. 31-27. I use Ten's D playbook and pittsburgh's O Playbook.
Back to top Go down
kmac2292
New MS Member
New MS Member
kmac2292

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What playbook and what plays work best?   What playbook and what plays work best? Empty2009-10-01, 19:05

i used 2 use bal's playbook (i liked nickel odd)

I'm starting to check out 4-4 since i roll w/ the 49ers so you can say im on ten d for now.
Back to top Go down
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What playbook and what plays work best?   What playbook and what plays work best? Empty2009-10-13, 08:03

mutiple d!

has everything u could wish for except 4-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What playbook and what plays work best?   What playbook and what plays work best? Empty

Back to top Go down

What playbook and what plays work best?
Page 1 of 1