Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME

Go down 
+14
wilcmn54
Murcer
ygfamous
OMG iTz POPPA
Gmenfan21
dillon123
xNBSxASSASS1N
Triforce179
macdaddy
oaken99
craigwoo
so much swag
cod500
kevon81
18 posters
AuthorMessage
kevon81
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-10-15

bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty
PostSubject: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-17, 12:02

Hey guys, if u have any money plays out of patriots playbook please reply. Here is 1 of mine that works a 100% of the time. And yes i will have more 4 u that will work a 100% of the time.

Gun snugs Flip (any play)

Hot route X to do a out route (thats Y, X left stick left). Hot route Y to do a drag (thats Y, Y right stick down.
reads- 1.X receiver doing the out route
2. Y reciver doing the drag
HINT: THEY CAN'T COVER BOTH OF THE RECIVERS AT THE SAME TIME IN THE FLAT THATS Y IT WORKS A 100% OF THE TIME.
Back to top Go down
cod500
New MS Member
New MS Member
cod500

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-31

bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-17, 13:31

Thanx for sharing
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-19, 02:28

good one ...... bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME 584266
Back to top Go down
craigwoo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-19, 07:46

I just started using the patriots playbook on the PS3, for my ignorance could you please translate which receivers you hot route into PS3 verbiage (X,Y....)

Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
oaken99
New MS Member
New MS Member
oaken99

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-19, 10:01

dude how about some translation for ps3,
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-19, 14:54

I dont know the PS3 buttons

But X is the outside left WR
Y is the HB
Back to top Go down
Triforce179
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-19, 16:23

I'm familiar with Playstation controls. X would be Square for you guys, so to hot route him for the Gun Snugs Flip, do Triangle, Square, Left Stick left. To do the hot route for the Triangle receiver, do Triangle, Triangle, Right Stick down.
Like he said, your first read would be to the Square receiver, and your second would be to the Triangle receiver.

And by the way, a play from the Gun Snugs Flip playbook is the free member play shown on Madden Vault. Is this a coincidence? Haha.
Back to top Go down
xNBSxASSASS1N
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-19, 16:51

hmm it might be i like the slants flat if man i motion 1wr over to other side to the field and put him on a slant in field
Back to top Go down
dillon123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-19, 17:31

hey thanks man i dont really have any money plays but i just tryed that out it worked thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Gmenfan21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-20, 10:19

will try this ty!
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-20, 13:28

I got tuns of money plays for this playbook but i dont use it no more. Whats the point of having the hb direct snap if its illegal in tournaments?

It used to be a huge part of my offense cuz i play with the ravens so i cant put up huge numbers every game due to the lack of speed and star players lol but i switched to a playbook that has 2 schemes in each formation to both sides of the field so my offense frustrates the hell out of people til they just get madden rage and start tryna nano blitz to cause turnovers... that when i pull out the pa x clown and demolish them with a 70 - 80 yard rocket catch with todd heap lol.

I personally dont like the NE pb anymore, not enough schemes that work with my team and tournaments dont allow direct snaps so its not as powerful as it once was, and the next update is gonna tune the direct snap effectiveness down.Even though i said all of that its still the top pb this year. best by far, just not right for my team.
z spot, slot screen, flanker drive, direct snap <<< shotgun doubles te scheme.
deep fork, hb off tackle, hb angle, hb screen <<< shotgun trips te scheme.
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-21, 09:03

kevon81 wrote:
Hey guys, if u have any money plays out of patriots playbook please reply. Here is 1 of mine that works a 100% of the time. And yes i will have more 4 u that will work a 100% of the time.

Hot route X to do a out route (thats Y, X left stick left). Hot route Y to do a drag (thats Y, Y right stick down.
HINT: THEY CAN'T COVER BOTH OF THE RECIVERS AT THE SAME TIME IN THE FLAT THATS Y IT WORKS A 100% OF THE TIME.

That's weak, all u gotta do to stop that is user control a DE and guard it yourself.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-21, 09:28

yeah, but it works once in short yardage, then you follow it up with a stick play out of snugs and make it "look" like the same play.... Smile

No-one runs the same play over and over.... well, except dumb arses.
Back to top Go down
ygfamous
New MS Member
New MS Member
ygfamous

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2009-10-21, 11:49

that was a good one but wit patriots any pass play is a money play just make randy moss do a slant twards the sideline and have a te run a seam and have welker do a flat
Back to top Go down
Murcer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-04, 18:16

nice plays i just like deep forks pats slant and move X reciever on the right side direct snaps hb screen
Back to top Go down
wilcmn54
New MS Member
New MS Member
wilcmn54

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-05, 19:00

thats pretty much a flood those are really good to work on cover 2 and 3 another good one is corner strike now take your Y and and do an out route ( X Y left stick right i think) and do the same with your A ans B and depending on what the defense is you should get by just fine oh and by the way its a gun split slot
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-06, 15:25

kevon81 wrote:

bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Lol threads like these never get old.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-06, 17:21

direct snap man... what would any bum do without direct snap omg that play is money

imo... Stupid

it wouldnt hurt to offer more to a pb that nobody even uses anymore
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-06, 17:58

WEAK..your tellin me you cant cover 2 people in the flats?hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-06, 18:12

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
WEAK..your tellin me you cant cover 2 people in the flats?hahahahahahahahaha
lol. Don't spoil his joy. clown
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-06, 19:28

no offense to the people who r u sing this thread to learn good plays from the NE book, but if u cant find money plays FROM THE NE BOOK either a u didnt try at all urself or two ur just dumb i mean its the easiest book to use...get a good qb and bam this book is money...wow...but try the fl screen....thats money as well...just fyi
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-06, 21:18

jets4lif3 wrote:
no offense to the people who r u sing this thread to learn good plays from the NE book, but if u cant find money plays FROM THE NE BOOK either a u didnt try at all urself or two ur just dumb i mean its the easiest book to use...get a good qb and bam this book is money...wow...but try the fl screen....thats money as well...just fyi
i second that statement. I can't find ANY plays from the NE playbook, not that i'd want to lol. Plus Fl screen is not a money play lol. Thats like saying D-snap is a money play.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty2010-01-06, 22:04

it is for me ish...amybe its just my personnel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME   bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME Empty

Back to top Go down

bring your patriots money plays here. here is 1 from meTHAT WORK A 100% OF THE TIME
Page 1 of 1