Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )

Go down 
+4
dUPxBTefft23
SoNofGOD85
Dizz1e
giants
8 posters
AuthorMessage
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-03

NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty
PostSubject: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-03, 22:18

Hey Im Just Wondering U Guys Could Help Me With The Best Play For Giants Im Using RUN N GUN
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-03, 23:38

giants wrote:
Hey Im Just Wondering U Guys Could Help Me With The Best Play For Giants Im Using RUN N GUN

There is no "Best Play". Certain plays work at certain times..... You have to know how to be original, if you use the same play all the time your opponent will start to read it and stuff you for a big loss.

If you are using the Giants then take advantage of their strengths, you have a great QB, decent WRs and TE, and the best trucking/strength RB in the game. Mix up your offense with Jacobs runs and for deep plays just have Eli in the shotgun. Practice out some plays in practice mode to get the timing down and see what works for you.
Back to top Go down
SoNofGOD85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-04, 03:34

To be honest... I only run 5 main plays. I am never the best in Madden cuz i always play people my own skill lol.. but i never get blown out. I run 5 main plays with about 10 fillers. i am 61-20 with an avg opponent of lvl 10.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-05, 23:56

i made a RnG ebook i could give it to u bro jus let me no
Back to top Go down
IMbeastin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-06, 18:16

PM me and we can talk about this RnG ebook. i am also using the RnG with the giants. i have no idea how i lived without a full hose formation.
Back to top Go down
mcfart01
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-06, 19:55

hook me up with that ebook plz my email is mcfart01@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-06, 20:14

Watch your team constantly, and study. Then be original and think like your team. That's what's best, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
chris103190
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-07, 16:06

dUPxBTefft23 wrote:
hey bud id like it if u could pm the book thx!
Back to top Go down
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty2009-09-27, 20:07

dUPxBTeffit23 wrote:

ight sure thing man i would love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )   NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook ) Empty

Back to top Go down

NYG Best Plays ( Run N Gun Playbook )
Page 1 of 1