Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats your BEST comeback

Go down 
+3
pkismyname
atrac059
Travbebeastin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Whats your BEST comeback Empty
PostSubject: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty2009-09-01, 16:00

Heres my best comeback

I was the Raiders and the other guy was the 49ers.

I was down 27-0 going into the 4th qrt. I played horrible for the 1st 3 qrts, he took 2 ints back for a TD. I couldnt get anything going on O. So I figure the game is over and I'ma just bullshit the 4th qrt. 1st play of the 4th I score a TD, score 27-7. I do an onside kick and get it. I score again now I'm down 27-14. I still think I lost cuz now its like 2:30 left in the game and I figure theres no way I'ma get another onside kick....well I get it!! Now I'm feeling like theres hope. I end up scoring with about 1:05 left on the clock. Now the score is 27-21. Now my heart is beating FAST, all I need is 1 more onside kick and I have a chance to win the game....I get the onside kick for a 3rd time!!!! I have all 3 Timeouts so I'm good. I drive down field and I'm on his 35 yard line its like 4th and 7 with about 15 seconds left n I have 1 timeout. If I dont get the 1st then the game is OVER. I get the 1st down and use my last Timeout. So I line up 5 wide and I hit heyward-bey on a crossing route, I juke 3 of his defenders head straight up the sideline for the TD. I win 28-27. Dude talked so much s*** during the game so you know I had 2 let em have it after blowing that big of a lead.
Back to top Go down
atrac059
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty2009-09-01, 17:08

Non ranked

I was the bears vs eagles

27-0. came back second half to tie the game and hit 2 consecutive sacks on Mcnabb forcing them to punt from their own 3. blocked the punt, recovered in the end zone
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty2009-09-01, 21:30

This was long time ago (Back when learning the game) or he would never have scored 42 on me :o

Sproles fumbles 3 times. 2 on first possession (1 on kickoff) and two were returned for TD untouched :[

Down 14-0 Quick and he got ball at half. (I stopped him once on my fumble recoveries but he milked :[) Me and Philip River went off with LT and jackson.
I won in the end 43-42 (I went for 2 because I didn't want to continue my bullshit bad luck and wanted it now, all or nothing)
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty2009-09-01, 21:57

Now i know we've all had our shares of comebacks. I personally had one of the greatest comebacks recently. My amazing comeback ( at least i think so because of the circumtances) anyway, It came in NCAA 2009. I was using South Florida and the guy was using Clemson. It was close game until the 3rd quarter. He started to pull away by using C.J. Spiller as a fullback and kept dumping it out to the flats and tackling him one on one was almost impossible. Anyway, the score at he end of the 3rd quarter was 14-31 Clemson. Early in the fourth i drove down the field and made a 42 yrd FG with about 3:44 left to go, that made the score 17-31. His next drive i made him go 4 and out after about a 1:33 drive. And got the ball back with about 2:11 left to go. And i scored on 28 yrd run by Matt Grothe to make the score 24-31 with only one of my T.O's left. And the clock showed 1:04 left in play. I knew my only option was an onside kick. So i went for it and got it back with 0:59 left to go. I ran the hurry up and drove up the field slowly but surely. got inside the 10 yd line with about 0:07 seconds left. The next play he ran the Quarters defense and backed everyone up to the goal-line, i was running a 5-wide set. I snapped the ball and noticed that no-one was spying Matt Grothe so i took off with him and got my 10 yds and scored with no time remaining. As the saying goes no guts no glory. I went for 2 and connected with Mike Ford to secure my win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty2009-09-01, 23:34

this is from NCAA 09. this guy was beating me all game, i was oregon st, he was miss st. so, it was 27-21, around 15 seconds left, on my 20. i've run the same play 3 times in a row and it's failed consecutively (the motion WR play and he goes on a deep post down the middle). i say, what the hell, let's do it again. the play worked that time, and i won the game with no time left. i was elated.
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty2009-09-02, 09:13

just last week i was down by ten with 1 min and 30 left in the fourth. the guy got lucky all game and i finally figured out how to stop his O so when i scored with a minute left i went for 2 so tht a field goal would win it. i got it and then when he got the ball AP took his first run to the house with 45 seconds left. Then this idiot decides to go for 2... but he was already up by eight so an xp would have put him up by 9. i stopped the 2 point and then drove all the way down the field and with one second left scored and got the 2 point conversion in OT. once in OT i brought the kickoff back to the 45 and ran a corner route tht put me in field goal range. it was a good comeback but dam was he stupid haha
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty2009-09-03, 21:39

I was down 20-9 with like 1:51 to go. He was PIT, I was TEN. He obviously knew he had the game won, and started screwing around. I intercept him and take it all the way. Kick an unsucessful onside kick. He's screwing around yet again. On the very last play I pressure the QB and Kearse intercepts, taking it all the way. 24-20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your BEST comeback   Whats your BEST comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your BEST comeback
Page 1 of 1