Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trumpcard724
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-10

The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!!   The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!! Empty2008-05-16, 09:25

Well I just topped my comeback story. I was down 24-7 after the half. And I had to kick off. Now he's been running the no-huddle all game, but now I notice he's trying to eat up every second he can. And I'm basically letting him because I'm pissed he's even running clock this early. So now I'm just waiting for the Play Action to come but he's not biting. Anyway He keeps the same drive going the whole 3rd quarter. So the 4th quarter begins and he's inside the 15 and eventually scores with 3:30 left in the game.

So I'm thinking it's a wrap and I just lost to this no-huddle using, Start of 3rd quarter stalling, Indianapolis Colts using Bum. Now when I get the ball I decide whatever happens, happens. So I end up scoring pretty quick and convert the 2 point conversion to put me within 16 (Score is now 15-31) but now the fucking piece of s*** game won't let me kick an onside kick. So now he has the ball and I finally decide to use my run stopping D and he loses yards on 1st down...good. So I gamble and don't call a T.O because I have a long way to go to comeback. Anyways he passes on his 3rd & 4th downs and I shut him down and He punts.

Now I have the ball again and I score just after the 2 min warning and go for 2 again and fail...("Ain't that bout a Bitch") (Score is now 21-31)

So now I'm Down 10 and they finally let me kick an onside kick, but if it don't work I have all 3 T.O. So I line up for the onside kick. And like I said in one of my posts before When I don't think about my onside kicks they work. So I quickly push the cursor up and a lil to the right and kick it full power perfectly and that SumBitch bounces and goes high as **** in the air plus about 15 yards down field and my dudes run right under that muthafucker and get it....(WORD!!!!)

Is it real could it happen? Now My hopes are way up and I go deep to Burress the 1st play. 41 yd TD with a 1:44 left. (Eat a Dick Udsrvanasswp... What kind of name is that anyway?) I'm now within 3.(the score is now 28-31)

Cmon now baby we can do this. Feets don't feel me now. So I line up for another onside kick. Same setup, same Muthafucking result. And I mean exactly the same. That SumBitch looked like my last kicks Clone... Swear 2 Jebus, And yes I meant to say Jebus.

Now I have the ball again and can't decide if I should run clock or just do what I do. So I ran the ball once got a decent gain then no-huddled and went deep to Toomer this time. 44 yard TD with 1:14 left in the game. (How's it taste Udsrvanasswp? Is it Good?) I'm up by 4 bitches. But was it to much time left? (the score is now 35-31)

All we have to do is D-Up and not let them in the end zone fellas and it's a wrap. So he comes out in 5 wide tight and completes a corner route to Gonzales then no-huddles and completes another pass. Then he trys another corner route to Gonzales again... And I pick that weak s*** off. Gametime Baby!!!

Now it's time for a lil salt in the wound. I decide to put it in the Zone again. This time Burress catches a 2 yard TD with :25 seconds left. (the score is now 42-31)

Say goodnite the partys over. Now that I have this in the Bag I kick it off and the loser still thinks He can make a miracle happen...Uh-Ahh I get a pick on the 1st play and I fall to the ground. (Holla at cha Boy) And as I go to line up and attempt to pour a whole dump truck of salt into his massive, gapping wound he pulls his controller out and then I get the 3 options. But don't worry I got credit for the well deserved win and this story has a happy ending... Well at least for me, Hahahahaha.

Now that I think about it, The title of this Post should have been. "How to comeback in 3 & a half minutes without using any Time Outs. And the worst thing about it is I could have scored again making it 42 points in 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

Reggie Miller ain't got s*** on me...LOL
Back to top Go down
kunfuzion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!!   The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!! Empty2008-05-16, 09:45

nice story dawg but he had to b a scrub if he don't know how to finish the game and let u score all them points in that lil biit of time i want to play him now cheers
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!!   The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!! Empty2008-05-16, 12:10

wow, i actually read through that entire post. great story and good for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!!   The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Comeback Evaaaah!!!
Page 1 of 1