Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Your best comeback

Go down 
+15
pkismyname
tornnorwegian
wayne019
Money 24/7
Fudopi is That Dude
EggzOverEazy
dukefn92
Winktin Rampage Jackson
jkj
SticK2NaSty
Militant X 1
Mickey
Mcnair2Wycheck
BoSpOrTsFaN
yaboy510
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 15:58

Describe your best comeback.

Last edited by yaboy510 on 2009-01-04, 16:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 16:00

about 24 points i think.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 17:01

I think I had a 25-26 point comeback on my old profile. I rarely make big comebacks because my style of play usually results in maybe about 5 possessions per team per game and I usually try to control the ball and play bend but don't break D. My biggest on this profile is probably only 14-16 points.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 17:39

20 point 4th quarter comeback vrs real2death.. lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 17:46

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
about 24 points i think.

same here. i came back to win from being down 24-3.
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 18:06

came back from 28-6 in the second half, scored , then pick 6ed it then he fumbled on the kickoff i returned it and made the 2 pt conversion for a tie. Stopped his drive went in to OT recieved the ball and never gave it back, won 34-28
Back to top Go down
jkj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 18:45

yesterday came back 24 to 7 in 4 mins i scored which made it 24 to 14 then the guy threw a pick scored again and went for two and got it so its 24 21 (missed two the other time) then on 3rd and 1 instead of qb sneaking it he ran up the gut with tomlinson and i hit sticked him with brian dawkins and he fumbled Good Job i recovered and marched down the field for the win also the guy was a level 32 which is the highest i've beaten and it also looks good on my record
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 18:52

This was back on ps2, I was down by 15 with 1:45 left. I onside kicked, got it, drove down the field with 1 timeout left and scored with 45 seconds left and got the 2. I was down by 7 now. I onside kicked again, got it. I was using the cowboys and T.O. had gotten hurt earlier. I had a couple incompletions and short completions. I had 11 seconds left and threw up a 50 yd bomp to terry glenn double teamed. The ball split the two defenders, landed in Glenns hands and he ran it in from the 5. I got the 2 point conversion and won by 1.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 19:39

14 points in under 1:30 today
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 19:41

me vs soonersbigdawg. copied and pasted from the results section (disregard the links):

Tennessee Titans @ Carolina Panthers

28 - 35 In The Comeback of the year nominee award.

A few of you were in the chatbox getting the updates from me and Sooner, and you get the gist of this went down, but to be honest I think we were both being a little coy about it... this. was. a. BATTLE.

First drive of the game, Sooner didn't get anything going and punted it away. His defense was ready however and picked off Jake's first pass. Once he got the ball again he adjusted his run game and it didn't take long for him to show me what was what on the sticks, as Chris Johnson did this to me (see the highlight here). So I eased back into it with a few runs of my own, and when I did step back to pass I took a big sack and then punted it away on the next down. After just a few more plays Johnson showed off that incredible speed of his, and went in for this 38 yard touchdown run untouched (see the highlight here). Obviously I was beginning to worry, the worst part was I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I went back to my passing game, and quickly got picked off again! This time it was off a high fast throw in the flats that Sooner came down with and took it back to the 5, finishing off a 21-0 run with a 5 yard TD pass to Justin Gage. At that point, I wasn't just disappointed or disgusted, I was pissed.

I told everyone I was gonna score on the next drive, and I hit 4 big passes to 4 different receivers ending in a touchdown. Having a gameplan and being able to execute it so efficiently like that definitely gave me some confidence, I knew I had to carry that over to the other side of the ball. Unfortunately, Sooner got a pass to McCareins off and he took it to the house, making the a game again a 21 point differential. I couldn't get anything to end the half with so to kickoff the 3rd we were at 28-7, and I was ready to at least close the gap.

To start the half I was working a slow drive until I got picked off on a tight pass down the middle. At this point, I was pretty much reserved to a loss. Sooner had been working me on both sides of the ball and I knew if I couldn't stop a few of the things he was hitting me with this was going to be an incredibly ugly score. I made my adjustments right then, completely switching up my defense, and I came away with an interception on that drive. This time I found DJ Hackett for a touchdown pass, game at 28-14. Right before the end of the 3rd, Vince throws another interception, and to start of the 4th I got another touchdown, putting me in a better position in the game. After a 1 yard rush by Williams, a 20 yard pass to Steve Smith, and then a 65 yard pass to Steve Smith, I was in the endzone to tie the game up. So with 1:40 left, Sooner gets the ball, and on his first pass, Vince throws an interception on his 29 yardline, sealing his fate. I scored, mainly because of a break out run by Williams, and then Jonathan Stewart punched it in. With the last minute my defense was able to hold on.

This was an amazing game, at one point I was pretty much counting myself out. I never give up though, I didn't want to be blown out, and my defense really took this game away from Sooner. I HAVE to say, Sooner is a great player, a really good runner, and catcher. I had to make an adjustment early and I think he just didn't make one of his own after that. This game was definitely amazing, and Sooner, man, I hope we can lab some time. GG brotha.

Last edited by Eazy2Good on 2009-01-04, 19:52; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 19:41

Got the ball with 1:24 left and scored on my first play to go down by 7 then went for onside kick and opp came out in regular return so I got the ball back and drove down the field for the score
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 19:54

I've came back from 28-0 twice, once it took me part of the 3rd and all of the 4th and the other time it was just the fourth...

But the second time I lost in overtime 31-28, the first time I won in OT 35-28
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 20:38

It was 4th quarter with 6 seconds left on the clock and i was down 21-24. The guy i was playing decided he was just going to put 7 DB's in the backfield to stop me from throwing a hail mary. (He obviously did not know me, running is my style) so anyways, i did a pitch to the right, and when all of the defense ran to the right, i cut back to the left, hit the sprint button, and was gone. I also broke 2 tackles on the way to the endzone. It was a great game though. Until he wrote me a message on xboxlive cussing me out, thinking that was gonna change the fact that he lost because of a stupid play call. Good ol days...lol
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 20:42

lol you can't really call a play call stupid there... that's what anyone would do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

Number of posts : 28

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 20:48

lol. True, but i already had 250+ rushing yards on him and only 47 passing yards...Why would you think i would decide to throw it then. I might just be crazy, but i also run the ball if Im 3rd and 15...Most people would pass then too.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 22:28

the biggest comeback i had to do was about 24 points
Back to top Go down
tornnorwegian
New MS Member
New MS Member
tornnorwegian

Number of posts : 34

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-04, 23:15

I was down 17-0 at the beginning of the 4th qtr with my texans. Scored three TDs in a row and took the lead with 39 secs left. Unfortunately Brady only needed 30 to score the winning TD...
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-05, 00:24

I have two good comebacks
First, I was down 7, with :55 seconds left with my opponent in my redzone. He decides to run a playaction and Shawn Merriman comes in and sacks Drew Brees, forces a fumble, and returns the fumble for a TD!!!!!!!

The second, I was down 15-14 with :20 seconds left, my opponents kicks off after scoring and i have a mediocre return. I do one play for a 10 yd gain the call a TO. I am on my 36 yd line with :08 seconds left, with NO timeouts left. I throw the ball to CHAZ SCHILLENS and he breaks 3 tackles and he is GONE. I win on the last play of the game!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-05, 00:36

Eazy2Good wrote:
me vs soonersbigdawg. copied and pasted from the results section (disregard the links):

Tennessee Titans @ Carolina Panthers

28 - 35 In The Comeback of the year nominee award.

A few of you were in the chatbox getting the updates from me and Sooner, and you get the gist of this went down, but to be honest I think we were both being a little coy about it... this. was. a. BATTLE.

First drive of the game, Sooner didn't get anything going and punted it away. His defense was ready however and picked off Jake's first pass. Once he got the ball again he adjusted his run game and it didn't take long for him to show me what was what on the sticks, as Chris Johnson did this to me (see the highlight here). So I eased back into it with a few runs of my own, and when I did step back to pass I took a big sack and then punted it away on the next down. After just a few more plays Johnson showed off that incredible speed of his, and went in for this 38 yard touchdown run untouched (see the highlight here). Obviously I was beginning to worry, the worst part was I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I went back to my passing game, and quickly got picked off again! This time it was off a high fast throw in the flats that Sooner came down with and took it back to the 5, finishing off a 21-0 run with a 5 yard TD pass to Justin Gage. At that point, I wasn't just disappointed or disgusted, I was pissed.

I told everyone I was gonna score on the next drive, and I hit 4 big passes to 4 different receivers ending in a touchdown. Having a gameplan and being able to execute it so efficiently like that definitely gave me some confidence, I knew I had to carry that over to the other side of the ball. Unfortunately, Sooner got a pass to McCareins off and he took it to the house, making the a game again a 21 point differential. I couldn't get anything to end the half with so to kickoff the 3rd we were at 28-7, and I was ready to at least close the gap.

To start the half I was working a slow drive until I got picked off on a tight pass down the middle. At this point, I was pretty much reserved to a loss. Sooner had been working me on both sides of the ball and I knew if I couldn't stop a few of the things he was hitting me with this was going to be an incredibly ugly score. I made my adjustments right then, completely switching up my defense, and I came away with an interception on that drive. This time I found DJ Hackett for a touchdown pass, game at 28-14. Right before the end of the 3rd, Vince throws another interception, and to start of the 4th I got another touchdown, putting me in a better position in the game. After a 1 yard rush by Williams, a 20 yard pass to Steve Smith, and then a 65 yard pass to Steve Smith, I was in the endzone to tie the game up. So with 1:40 left, Sooner gets the ball, and on his first pass, Vince throws an interception on his 29 yardline, sealing his fate. I scored, mainly because of a break out run by Williams, and then Jonathan Stewart punched it in. With the last minute my defense was able to hold on.

This was an amazing game, at one point I was pretty much counting myself out. I never give up though, I didn't want to be blown out, and my defense really took this game away from Sooner. I HAVE to say, Sooner is a great player, a really good runner, and catcher. I had to make an adjustment early and I think he just didn't make one of his own after that. This game was definitely amazing, and Sooner, man, I hope we can lab some time. GG brotha.

write a book about your comeback...why don't cha! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-05, 01:38

I was down 17 in the 4th.
I scored to cut it down to 10.
I did suprise onside I got it.
I scored another to cut it to 3.
I did another onside and luckily he got it but then fumbled.
I did a Draw since he was playing back in coverage and only 3 DL (3min Left)
I fumbled he got it.
He ran the ball 2 times and I stuffed both of them.
The 3rd I knew he was going to do a PA so I fake blitzed while in a zone so he though I was bring the pressure and I picked for 6.
That's pretty much it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-05, 04:09

havent had one in a while
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-05, 05:02

I was down 24 points with 30 secs left in the 3rd qtr.
I scored a TD to make it 17 points and go for the onside kick and dont get it.
The guy i was playin decided to try to run up the score and go deep and i picked him off with about 3:30 left in the 4th qtr.. i have to go about 60 yards and i go with the PA X Clown, TD on that one play to make it 10 points.. I go for the onside kick and get it with 2:50 left and i go into crunks snugs no huddle that crunk posted a while back and score in 3 plays once again it was on the PA X Clown with just under 2 mins to make it a 3 point game.. I go for the onside kick and dont get it but i have all 3 TOs left so this guy needs a first down or 2 and so hes like 3rd down and 2 to go with just under a minute to play and i user strip his rb in the backfield pick up the ball and run it back for a td to win the game 31-27 i believe the score was.. Its been a while so i dont remember the exact score but i think that was the final.. ill never forget how i came back that game though, i was pumped up screaming in my house..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-05, 13:35

this just happened early this morning i was down 14-7 with 9 seconds left in the 4th, t. jackson got hurt so frerotte steps in with baltimore's d still on fire i couldnt find nobody open so i begin to scramble pryce almost takes my head off and i happen to catch wade open he scored leaving no time on the clock. so its now 14-13 could've went for tie but i didnt feel comfortable with frerotte in so i took my chances. called for the 2 peterson caught the ball bout the 4 yl and its nothing but endzone ahead. outta nowhere ray ray comes in the picture so i get to about the 2 yl and dive over gettin hit hella hard but held on to the ball and walked away victorious. oh yeah to see what i just described go to the highlight thread i just posted both highlights
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-05, 13:49

^^^ Awesome! I still think that L2 should be a reach the ball out button.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty2009-01-06, 23:42

Today I scored 17 points in 1:20 in the fourth to take the game to over time. I won by three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your best comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best comeback   Your best comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

Your best comeback
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next