Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!

Go down 
+6
jona10
Phinsrundis
Baseballa
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Playaboy23
DyNaMicakaDNM
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty
PostSubject: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-21, 20:01

I had two horrible losses today do to something fortunate for my opponent. Ight 1st game, its 4th quarter and I just made a comeback to take the lead by 1 with a TD and 2 point conversion. so man anyway, the guy gets the ball back. his 1st pass of the his last drive of the game gets DEFLECTED by my LB, but still gets caught by his TE for like a gain of 30yds. So now, hes almost at midfield. His next pass play goes STRAIGHT to my corner, I mean it wasn't even close to being completed, it should had been intercepted right there, but my CB drops it. He does a few plays to get down the field yadayada, but heres the last 2 plays. So its 3rd down and 10, hes in FG range, but i sacked him to push him back, so now its 4th and 15. im playin 2 man under defense out of dollar, bump & run. he somehow gets his 4th WR (i think it was austin form the cowboys, i forget his name. he had cowboys btw and i had chargers) to burn 3 defenders on a post pattern. I had my LB on him that i was controlin, my CB, and my safety, and they all get burned, and he scores a td. so i got 20 secs left to comeback, and i make it all the way down to his 25 or so. I got Chambers WIDE open in the end zone, so i throw it to him and user catch it myself. but what happens as soon as i catch the ball? a CB hits him in the legs and he flips over and drops the pass, and thats game.

2nd game was this simple. score was tied 28-28 with 8secs left. so its 4th and 10, and i got 1 more try to get in fg range. I drop back and complete a 25yd catch by Gates as he blew by 3 guys. Now im kickin the FG with 1 sec left, and i make it. so game over right? I WON!!!!!!WRONG!!!!! (referee) "Holding....on the offense....#78". And the game goes into overtime. So, my opponent gets the ball, and his 1st pass of overtime, turned into a td to santonio holmes i think. i wasn't even blitzen, he just burned my corner man to man on a crossing pattern, and nobody caught him. game over, i lose again.

It pisses me off to know that I worked that hard for 2 wins that I deserve against very good players, but then, the game somehow takes it away from me. it all seemed so scripted. Thats ight though, if the only reason I loss to them was due to some lucky a$$ shhh, then I know ima win in the future cuz luck is just what it is. LUCK! lol, it only happens a few times
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-21, 20:09

dam i kno how that feels it sucks ass...do u play on 360
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-21, 20:10

no im on ps3
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-22, 06:41

i can top that. alright im up 14 int he 3rd my opp has the ball he is sd and i am ariz. anyways he runs out of wildcat the ball goes 2 lt and im about 2 tackle lt and stop him but nope he laterals it 2 sproles and he runs it back for sicx but thats not what pissed me off. on the kickoff cromartie fumbles the ball my te then picks up the ball takes 1 step gets tackled wasnt even a hit stick my te fumbles his kicker picks it up and runs it back for six and ties up the ball gm . i eneded up losing by a fg. that my friend is true bs
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-22, 11:38

Well its part of it.. haha. That crap has happened to the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Phinsrundis
New MS Member
New MS Member
Phinsrundis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-22, 14:57

thats the name of the game bullshit trust me sometimes im up to my neck in it
Back to top Go down
jona10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-23, 01:46

i know this game gets me mad
last night i had the worst game, the score was 41-14

i started the game good and then every thing that i was doing was bad
i threw 4 interceptions and had 2 fumbles Sad the worst part was that i was in the lead .............................
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-23, 02:59

Ever notice these things actually happen in real football?
Back to top Go down
jb278
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-23, 10:45

brazil wrote:
Ever notice these things actually happen in real football?

Not holding on FGs...

I'm sorry but I been watching football for too long, and one thing that doesnt happen is Holding on PAT, or FGs, and if it ever happened it probably happened once a decade.

And I feel the mans pain, cause i've lost a couple games like that I should have won.

1 game I was playing this dude, marched all the way down to like the 10. He stopped me on 3rd so i'm just kicking the FG. Holding... I was kicking from the 26. With holding now i'm kicking from like 47. Easy FG right? I thought the same. Missed it. At that point I should have been up 3-0 but score is 0-0. What happens next, he throws a interception, again I'm moving the ball nice and slow up the field, he stops me in the redzone again. I kick the FG again holding on the FG, pushes me back and I miss the 2nd FG again. I should be up 6-0 at this point. Which is crucial. Since on his next play he scores. So twisted turn of events he has -10 rushing yards, and like 30 Total yards. While I have about 70 rushing yards, and 130 passing yards. Yet the Score is 7-0, he has no first downs, just 1 lucky TD bomb. But those two missed field goals are huge. Because when I finally score, its 7-7. We in the 4th now. He kicks off, I run it back to about the 40. Next play he causes a fumble, best drive hes had all day, takes it to the 20, kicks the FG and wins the game.

Now how do I kick 2 FGs from basically POINT BLANk Range, and get them both called back on Holding, and then I kick the ball perfect, the middle line is right in the middle, the angle i'm kicking is right on, and the power is there... (basically I kick 40-49 yard FGs with no problem) but when its after a holding Penalty they are guaranteed to miss.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-23, 23:51

In the NFL there is holding on every play, sometimes it gets called. Sad
If it's in the game, it's in the game.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-24, 00:08

holdind DOES happen on kicking plays. just think of it this way, sometimes holding keeps a defender from getting into the backfield quickly which would allow him to block the field goal. would you rather have a 10 yard penalty or have your kick blocked (both of which happen in the nfl).
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-24, 04:17

hahahahaha cant beat this ok its late in the 4th quarter saturday night im playing as the rams aginst the pats im up by 1 point 3-2 my lil bro walked in front of the tv and guess wat he scored a td hahahahahahahaha now that is why ur lil bros hate ur guts cos u smash the s*** out of them when ever it happens hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty2009-08-24, 21:46

dam thats funny(sucks) lols
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!   Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off! Empty

Back to top Go down

Love This Game, But Damn It Pisses Me Off!
Page 1 of 1