Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T

Go down 
+7
macpat
Blackscorpion11
tom m
MiamiXCanes
huh1231
SiCkOnDaStiCk
deizalnuncio
11 posters
AuthorMessage
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-11

I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 16:13

When does holding ever happen on field goal kicks?This bs happens to me every other game. I play with the bills an my fg kicker max kick is like 48 to 50 yards so when the holding happens i am fu. In real life holds happen on the defence on fgs kick i have lost three games because of it. Has this happened to u
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deizalnuncio
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 16:25

dont play if you dont wanna have dumb s*** happen or go for it...fgs are gay anyways.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 16:41

lol wtf. holding on fgs is a huge problem and they've fixed it on the patch. it'll be fixed when the patch comes out. until then u'll survive...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 17:42

when does the patch come out??
Back to top Go down
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: fgs are gay? whats your record you must suck, when your playing the top players you have to kick fgs sometimes, thats real football bum   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 18:17

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
dont play if you dont wanna have dumb s*** happen or go for it...fgs are gay anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deizalnuncio
tom m
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 18:26

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i missed a fg waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Blackscorpion11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 20:15

deizalnuncio wrote:
When does holding ever happen on field goal kicks?This bs happens to me every other game. I play with the bills an my fg kicker max kick is like 48 to 50 yards so when the holding happens i am fu. In real life holds happen on the defence on fgs kick i have lost three games because of it. Has this happened to u

i thought they had fixed it, then it happened last night while playing OFFLINE... I guess the fix was only for ONLINE ..

This game is nice, but far from perfect..
Back to top Go down
macpat
New MS Member
New MS Member
macpat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 20:26

I ask before almost every game if we can both decline everything other than pass int, and holding on a qb scramble. Those 2 seem to be the only legitimate penalties. The facemask for stripping doesn't seem to be an issue. I just hate for the games to be decided by random cpu glitches. Holding on half the kickoffs for TD's? Accepting penalties is a gay ass way to win.
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-18, 20:28

every time i get holding, i get it twice in a row, wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
tmcar1es
New MS Member
New MS Member
tmcar1es

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-27, 00:18

lol its part of the madden game i guess i had it happen to me before but i also won 2 games because of it lol
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-27, 21:36

holding on fgs shouldnt be on there anymore but i thought it was gay when the did have it on there
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty2009-09-27, 21:51

macpat wrote:
I ask before almost every game if we can both decline everything other than pass int, and holding on a qb scramble. Those 2 seem to be the only legitimate penalties. The facemask for stripping doesn't seem to be an issue. I just hate for the games to be decided by random cpu glitches. Holding on half the kickoffs for TD's? Accepting penalties is a gay ass way to win.

Are you serious? That's retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T   I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T Empty

Back to top Go down

I LOVE THE GAME BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS SH!T
Page 1 of 1