Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

this really pisses me off

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

this really pisses me off Empty
PostSubject: this really pisses me off   this really pisses me off Empty2009-09-19, 07:59

i really hate when ppl try 2 help us and post blitzes and some 1 always has something 2 say, and its always guys who are posting for the first time or on their tenth post or something. do us all a favor and dont post anything negative about some 1's tips please and thank you. or else this really pisses me off 898283
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: this really pisses me off   this really pisses me off Empty2009-09-19, 13:27

i agree some of the new guys just have way too much negativity and think that they are just the god of madden but if they were the god of madden then madden-SCHOOL just isnt the place for them dancer
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: this really pisses me off   this really pisses me off Empty2009-09-19, 13:56

but its not just new people, there are some people who seem to ONLY post negative stuff about random people's tips. like they act like if they're not giving the tip, then its not a good tip. fuckin lame. listen, no one is trying to post a magical play that works every down in every situation, people are just helpin out and shining some light on some techniques so that people can add it to their arsenal if they so choose.

"Don't glitch or ******, welcome to Madden-School"
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: this really pisses me off   this really pisses me off Empty2009-09-19, 14:19

haha get em Eggz!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
looserface2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: this really pisses me off   this really pisses me off Empty2009-10-20, 03:08

that is so stupid, what do you know about what other people know. Save your dumpy tips for your junkie older sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this really pisses me off   this really pisses me off Empty

Back to top Go down

this really pisses me off
Page 1 of 1