Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-08-21, 14:25

MG Commish BWEISS wrote:
The HB Direct Snap is now banned.

MLG says it's still a glitch, so until they un-ban it then it shall stay banned.

... and in regards to the holding calls during field goals and extra points ...

MG Commish 2ToN wrote:
effective immediately....

it is too random and flukey and affect close games way too much

u do not see a 55 yard kick being called back to make it 65 yards.....ever in the NFL

why this was implemented is beyond me....

anyhow effective immediately decline all holding calls only on FGs and XPAs regular holding calls can be accepted...
Back to top Go down
COPEN
New MS Member
New MS Member
COPEN

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 21:24

How is the direct snap a glitch with it's a legitimate play in the playbook? It was in my middle school's playbook for god's sake.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 21:32

umm cuz if u understand that u play sumone that is actually good usin it all game, its unstoppable.. a glitch is sumthin unstoppable.. when u see all the best madden players in the world gettin beat by it, then u kno its no joke..
Back to top Go down
COPEN
New MS Member
New MS Member
COPEN

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 21:40

No sir a glitch is an exploit in a game that is an overlooked seam in the game design. Such as playing call of duty and getting outside of the map. This is nothing even close to that. It's a real play and just because people get burned with it doesn't make it a glitch. It's a play in a REAL playbook and putting it in the same class as someone using a in game exploit such as getting outside of a map is a complete joke. But your assumption that a glitch is something that is unstoppable is inaccurate. So the patriots the year they went undefeated were a glitch because they were unstoppable huh.
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 21:45

Sounds like someone is upset cause their main play is taken away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 21:51

COPEN wrote:
How is the direct snap a glitch with it's a legitimate play in the playbook? It was in my middle school's playbook for god's sake.
Please stop posting about the HB direct snap. Nobody likes it, it's banned from most tournies so we ban it here. Simple as that. It doesn't matter if it was used at your middle school. This isn't real life. This screws with the AI and can get easy, even you do overload blitzes. You're not even part of MG, so don't worry about our rules please.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
COPEN
New MS Member
New MS Member
COPEN

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 22:22

But nano glitch blitzing is alright right? Whatever im still new to the forum and im simply discussing this play thats all to tell me to ''stop discussing'' is is BULLSHIT. FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOTHERFUCKER BAN ME WHATEVER YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IT'S A LEGIT PLAY A LEGAL PLAY AND ANYONE CAN USE IT. SO PROFESSOR DICKSUCKER SIT THE **** DOWN SERIOUSLY...YOUR 15 SO DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE **** I CAN AND CAN'T DO OR ILL HAVE YOUR PARENTS UNPLUG YOUR INTERNET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING BEDROOM KID. I DIDDN'T DISRESPECT YOU BEFORE THIS POST SO I DON'T APPRECIATE HAVING IT DONE TO ME. FUCKING KIDS TELLING ADULTS WHAT TO DO GET THE **** OUT OF HERE WITH THAT s***.
Back to top Go down
COPEN
New MS Member
New MS Member
COPEN

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 22:23

NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs 478291 THERE NOW YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS WITH THIS BULLSHIT WEBSITE RUN BY CHILDREN UP PAST THEIR BEDTIME **** YA'LL.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty2009-09-13, 22:24

I didn't disrespect you. I really didn't care that you posted about the direct snap, but this is a different section of the forum. By no means did I mean to disrespect you, but it isn't the correct part of the Madden School forum to post in if you're not apart of this section.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs   NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES: No HB Direct Snap, Decline holding calls on FGs and XPs
Page 1 of 1