Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish

Go down 
+16
datnodude
CJDAWGG14
SavageMac816
Spice_Rack101
so much swag
Mcnair2Wycheck
COPEN
DaTBa1LHaWK
iGeT MoNeY
Hollywood x 12
Big Hungry 702
chrisc2006
Travbebeastin
jsmall28
ghostnote
W A V Y D R E
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 15:10

Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 15:42

i love when cheesers whine cause they got outcheesesd
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 15:53

i've never faced HBDS, but by the sound of it, it's pretty terrible. i think they should just take it out of the whole game, the only people who will be mad are the ones that use it all day long.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 16:46

I played a guy the other day that did this 1 play all game. I ran almost every defensive play. I made him turn the ball over on downs once. He mixed in 2 other plays out of the same formation so when I would key in on the HBDS he would audible to another play. It was so frustrating. He was a level 24 player. Beat me 45-35. His D sucked and all he had was the HBDS. I really hope they get rid o this play
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 16:49

This video is coming from someone who ran fb dive and curls all game last year? Dude needs to man up because he was cheesy in 08. I do think they need to ban this play though in tourneys. People are terrible who base this in their offense.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 16:52

the play shouldnt be banned. its a real play in the real world. if u stop it there will be no discussion
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 19:12

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
the play shouldnt be banned. its a real play in the real world. if u stop it there will be no discussion

Real world, I'm sure you could control it though, and it wouldn't be called every play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 19:19

that play iss s***
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 19:45

chrisc2006 wrote:
This video is coming from someone who ran fb dive and curls all game last year? Dude needs to man up because he was cheesy in 08. I do think they need to ban this play though in tourneys. People are terrible who base this in their offense.

thats what everyone did in tourneys.. not everyone runs HBDS all game.. thats just what the 09 tourney scene was bout, who can stop and make the FB dive and curls effective all game..
Back to top Go down
COPEN
New MS Member
New MS Member
COPEN

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-13, 21:22

This play with the titans and chris johnson over and over is pure GOLD. Of course you gotta mix other things in but in the shotgun set with 3 Wr's it's a nightmare for the defense.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 11:13

I don't know about everyone else but I'd get bored playing that way. In the future I hope to see the defensive players become more aware when a play is run over and over again. Even though there are some plays that I run 4-6 times a game it would definitely be positive from a realism standpoint to make people mix up their plays.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 15:45

that play can shut down!!!!!! control your f.s.....contain with corner's and out side linebacker's........if you stix skill is good...... Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish 930219
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 15:48

Personally I believe the defense should be able to adapt to that play, I mean come one really? in the nfl if they ran the same play over and over it would be easily stoped.
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 16:48

ok all u people talkin about dont cry over hbds stfu...its a cheesy play if its ran once..n now sum1 found a way to perfect it is even more bs.they need to ban it for real.n take it out of every pb.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 17:07

hahaha swag is u say it is easily shut down, then u have never played anyone who has perfected it and put it in a scheme.. u have no clue what u sayin if u say its really that easy to stop.. see thats the only problem bout tourneys.. u get ppl that run QB Draw over and over and HB direct and those types of plays.. thats all they do and they get wins from it.. the tourney scene would b a better place wit ppl that decide to actually find good schemes and try to win wit skill and intelligence not by constanstly exploiting bugs in the game
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 17:17

yeahh obviously
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 19:36

chrisc2006 wrote:

lol everyone ran fb and curls.. but u could stop them.. hb direct is harder to stop than those plays last year

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:

lol u really never play a guy who ran it before den

iGeT MoNeY wrote:
that play iss s***

with motion ur slot receiver its effective like HELL

so much swag wrote:
that play can shut down!!!!!! control your f.s.....contain with corner's and out side linebacker's........if you stix skill is good...... Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish 930219

lol iight man u try that.. n he mixes it in with RC n ur defense looks STUPID
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 20:13

Yeah but were was his "brain" last year with a good scheme. Players play to win the game and money. Usually the easiest and low risk scheme is what people run. If curl routes and fb dives were locked up, then why did people run it all year? Its basically the same thing, cheesy offenses.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 20:19

so much swag wrote:
Wow, this wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. If I saw you doing this, I'd run hurry up and stealth audible just to get an easy TD. Containing the CB's would give you a disadvantage if he's throwing to the flats, or throwing a streak. then he could hit you up the middle if you contained with Lb's. An all out blitz won't be smart to stop this.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
datnodude
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-14, 21:01

lol dude is pissed
Back to top Go down
coachchris10
New MS Member
New MS Member
coachchris10

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-15, 13:45

HB direct Snap Defense

Cover 4 QB Spy (3-4 normal)

1. Flip the play
2. slide line right (strong side)
3. Spy the Left inside MLB
4. Contain the Left DE
5. Reblitz the right inside MLB, place him in the gap between the DT and the RE
6. Blitz the ROLB (RB + right on the joystick)
7. Man up the SS on the HB, call bump n' run
8. Slide the SS out wide of the tackle box. (a good 4-5 yards away from teh TE
9. Shade safeties in
10. Roam with the FS and make big plays.

Here is the defense for it guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livephillyevents.net
SteelerBHawk
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelerBHawk

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-15, 16:56

its just one play cause them to fumble and they will stop and I noticed that the folks complain about this play run a 4-3
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-15, 22:08

SteelerBHawk wrote:
its just one play cause them to fumble and they will stop and I noticed that the folks complain about this play run a 4-3

the ones that r the most effective using it r the ones that dont give 1 s*** if they get 1 or 2 yards or fumble.. the ones that run it every play r the ones that r the most annoying and the reason this is even a problem.. it may work wit a few ppl but the best at runnin it will keep runnin it no matter what..
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-15, 22:25

coachchris10 wrote:
HB direct Snap Defense

Cover 4 QB Spy (3-4 normal)

1. Flip the play
2. slide line right (strong side)
3. Spy the Left inside MLB
4. Contain the Left DE
5. Reblitz the right inside MLB, place him in the gap between the DT and the RE
6. Blitz the ROLB (RB + right on the joystick)
7. Man up the SS on the HB, call bump n' run
8. Slide the SS out wide of the tackle box. (a good 4-5 yards away from teh TE
9. Shade safeties in
10. Roam with the FS and make big plays.

Here is the defense for it guys!

lol i think thats way to much steps .. for the no huddle but imma try it
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty2009-09-15, 22:45

lol coachchris .. that play actually works but i was just doin it in practice mode.. but thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish   Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynasty thoughts on HB Direct.. serious ish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next