Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help

Go down 
+3
bigbuddah
Fudgy
spazonu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spazonu
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty2009-08-15, 14:22

Hey guys. I love the Vikings.... but I have been getting beat down. I have some success running the ball, but my passing game is horrible. I like T-Jack's mobility.. but he misses some easy throws. I gave Rosenfels a couple games, but I didn't seem to connect on anymore passes. The defense always jumps in and swats the ball away. Any tips on playing with the Vikes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Josh
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty2009-08-15, 14:29

welcome to the site my man
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty2009-08-15, 14:47

welcome to the site bro
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty2009-08-15, 16:57

Welcome to MS.!!
Back to top Go down
skaterflip22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty2009-08-15, 17:57

Hey Im new here too, and the vikings are my team also. Ive found to do alot of play action if using t jack. If you are using rosey dont do any or you will be sack asap
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Fresh

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty2009-08-15, 19:21

utilize percy he is a monster...give him screens and mix in with the run use percy on corner routes
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty2009-08-15, 19:29

i already tried to give u some help. but welcome to the site. run the ball alot screens to harvin and cross routes to harvin. berrian catches most the ball most of the time. an bobby wade is also nice when u need a catch. i use rosenfels as my qb he is more accurate short game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help   Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone... Vikes fan in need of help
Page 1 of 1