Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best team, playbook and what defense

Go down 
+2
AtlantaLive107
madnrook
6 posters
AuthorMessage
madnrook
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty
PostSubject: Best team, playbook and what defense   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty2009-09-12, 06:05

Hi all newbie to the forum and Madden in general. I'm joining a league with some of the people I work with and the teams they have left are Packers, Saints, Titans, Giants & Vikings. I have played Madden but never very much or been real serious about it but I want to do well and once I pick my team and playbook I'm going to practice hard so i won't get schooled every game. I just want to know who you guys would choose and why and any helpful hints would be appreciated. I'm looking to at least be competitive so I'm hoping Madden School can help. I'll post often as to updates of my progress, thanks to anyone for taking the time to answer.
Back to top Go down
AtlantaLive107
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Best team, playbook and what defense   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty2009-09-12, 07:25

In my opinion I would pick the Titans out of those choices. Good, solid defense. Beast running game. Passing is decent.
Back to top Go down
madnrook
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Best team, playbook and what defense   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty2009-09-12, 13:03

Thanks from people I talk with they say the between the Titans, Vikings or Packers any hints on best ways to use any of them? I've been trying to practice with these three and also simulate games just to see what the computer does. I have to pick a team tomorrow so any other thoughts or comments help would be great
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Best team, playbook and what defense   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty2009-09-12, 13:20

Packers are the best all around team, but the Titans have the fastest guy on the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: vikes   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty2009-09-14, 20:27

i use the raiders myself but from these choices i would have to go with the vikes. now with farve you hav a solid QB and then AP is jus a monster! you have solid, fast receivers with good hands, a good o-line and d-line you can make big plays with. i would run a 3-4 defense doing a lot of zone blitzing, learn some nanos and throw a random one in on an important 3rd down. on offense the west coast playbook is my fav and you could do real well with AP and CT using the west coast there are some real good schemes for dual HBs.
Back to top Go down
Handsx6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Handsx6

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Best team, playbook and what defense   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty2009-09-14, 20:30

team - Titanns

O - West Coast

D - NYJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcontrollers.com
jeterj1107
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Best team, playbook and what defense   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty2009-09-14, 20:33

I personally don't like using high ranked teams, so I usually stick with teams in the 70's in terms of ratings:

Best Team: Packers

Best Off Playbook: Patriots

Best Def Playbook: Jets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best team, playbook and what defense   Best team,  playbook and what defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Best team, playbook and what defense
Page 1 of 1